Life of the party part 2

(This is going to be a rio reference so warning this might get corny🫣)

C dog spoke in the microphone, grabbing the attention of many dancing around and hanging out at the tables.
Both Nine and Damon looked up at the stage, Nine looking up confused.
"Tonight lil D brought a special guest from up above!" C dog announced, the stage light shining on both of them.
Nine shielded his eyes from the bright light, his ears slightly folding.

"Now how about we show him some love, cause I don't think he gets out much." He grinned, giving the dj the signal to start up a new song.
The dj turned on 'hot wings', Damon's favorite song.
Her face brightened, practically stars in her eyes.
"Alright, I'm a need y'all to crazy on the dance floor can y'all do that?" C dog asked, and everybody cheered.

Nine still looked confused.
"Come on!" Damon exclaimed, getting off the chair and swiftly grabbing Nines hand.
Dragging him along with her.
"Wait!" He yelled, but she couldn't hear him over the music.

Once they got into the middle of the dance floor, Nine halted causing Damon to stop.
"Wait! I don't know how to dance!" Nine yelled over the music in order for Damon to hear.
But she just smiled.
"You don't have to know how to dance, just do what comes natural!" She laughed.

"I wanna party, I wanna samba." C dog started.
Nine looking around in shock.
The colorful lights shining in his eyes.
"I wanna party, I wanna samba. I wanna party, and live my life (my life) I wanna party, and fly!"

Damon bumped Nines shoulder with her elbow slightly, Nine looking over as she's doing little dances.
"Come on!" She encouraged him, but he still just stood there giving her a weird look.

"I'm a fly, fly just like a bird."

"But you are a bird!"

As soon as Damon heard that familiar voice, she looked up and her face beamed seeing Manie up on stage.
She suddenly wrapped her arm around Nines shoulders in excitement, like she was putting him in a headlock then shouted.

"Woooo! Go Manie!!!" She cheered.
Nine didn't even know how to react, he just looked at her blankly with wide eyes.
She realized what she was doing, and instantly let go without saying a word.
"Oh yeah, you're right let me fly just like a rock then."

"Okay!" Everyone shouted, even Damon.
Nine felt a little overwhelmed with all the people around him.
He felt like they were judging him based on the way he looked.
Like they were calling him a freak behind his back.
But he knew it was just his head.

"Fly so high where I need to come down for oxygen."

While they got more into the song, Nine felt something in his heart.
Like some anxiety, but I'm a good way.
Like some sudden inspiration kicked in.
His facial expression went from stress to confusion.
From confusion to...what?

What's going on with him.
Like he has this sudden energy to move.

"Cause once we start it, baby, ain't no ain't no stoppin' then." C dog jumped, trying to hype up the crowd.
Nine looked down at his foot as it started taping with the beat, still looking confused.
"'Cause I just want to live my life, and party.
All I want is to be free, and rock my body."

Suddenly Nine could feel his tails moving.
He looked back at his tails in shock to see them wagging in excitement.
Like he head the sudden urge to dance.
But he didn't want to, it's like his body was forcing him to.
He looked back up at the stage with wide eyes.

"Ain't nowhere around the world that I want to live my life In Rio 'Cause in Rio In Rio, I realize!"

Suddenly, Nine started doing random dance moves he didn't even know how to do.
He just let his feet guide him, as he started dancing around Damon as she gave him a weird look with slight judgment.