Lost Chapter 1: Special Night Artoria Lily

*Ok. While most of the chapter of How I Met My Harem 1.8 were lost, thankfully I did have a backup of Saber Lily's chapter. So, here is the lost chapter.*

It was no secret that Ryan had a thing for Artoria Pendragon. Ever since he had summoned Saber Artoria Alter during the First Singularity back in 2017, the brown haired boy made it his goal to summon every last version of the King of Knights which he managed to do so far with the exception of Summer Artoria because for some reason, the King of the Beach didn't want to come to Chaldea. The staff remembered how Mordred and Berserker Lancelot almost burned Chaldea to the ground when he failed to summon Archer during the original summer event. It also seemed that all versions of Artoria seemed to like him as well and throughout the last three years, all of them seemed gain a close relationship with Ryan.....well, there was one version of Artoria that hadn't gotten as close: Saber Artoria Lily.

While the Knight Princess has been summoned at the same time as her teacher, Mysterious Heroine X, she knew that her relationship with Ryan wasn't at the same level. Over the past three years, she and her master had only kissed a couple of times on their monthly dates. Meanwhile, she watched multiple other versions of herself who had been summoned after her gain a closer relationship with her master. Now that he summoned Mysterious Heroine XX last week, the younger Artoria wasn't going to let another version of herself get ahead of her again. Artoria Lily was going to go to the next level whether Ryan liked it or not.

So, after everyone else in Chaldea had gone to bed that night, Saber Lily sneaked her way towards the brown haired boy's room and quickly knocked on the door. Within seconds, the door swung open to reveal Ryan still wide awake and apparently watching something on Netflix.

"Oh...hey Lily.," the boy said with a smile. "I'm surprised to see you up this late. Is there something I can do for you?"

The blonde haired girl immediately blushed as she realized she didn't think she would get this far. The sheer thought of asking her crush something this lewd made her want to run away and hide in her room where she would die from embarrassment.

"Umm....are you ok? Your face is red? Are you sick?,"Ryan asked as he put his hand on Lily's forehead causing her to blush even more. "That's not it. You don't seem to have a fever."

Oh no. Her plan was already falling apart. The future King of Knights needed to do something and quick or the brown haired boy would never want to further their relationship. So without thinking, she quickly kissed him on the lips. The Master of Chaldea was surprised at first, but he quickly melted into the kiss.

After a couple of minutes, the lovers separated as Ryan said, "That was nice. Was that all you wanted? A good night kiss?"

"N-no!," Artoria said still blushing. "I w-want....this is so embarrassing...I want-t to have s-sex with you!!!"

The moment she said that, Ryan's face went blank not sure if he had heard the Lily servant right. "I'm sorry, but did you just say what I think you said?"

"Y-yes!.," Saber Lily exclaimed with tears in her eyes. "I want you to have sex you! You've have slept with every other version of myself except me! If you love me as much as you love them....then you'll do the same with me. Please show me how much you love me."

That's when Ryan realized he had unintentionally neglected the poor girl. While he had developed relationships with the other Artorias, he had neglected Lily by accident and made her feel that he didn't love her which wasn't true. He loved Saber Lily. She was kind, beautiful, and innocent. He loved her passion to become the king that her kingdom deserved. He even loved the pies she baked for him despite not being a huge fan of pies (I prefer cake). Lily was right. He needed to show how much he loved her.

So, without a second thought, Ryan swept the girl off her feet carrying her bridal style towards his bed. The Knight Princess tried to say something, but was cut off when the brown haired boy kissed passionately her on the lips. She could feel how much he cared for her as she melted into the kiss as she allowed him entry into her mouth. The lovers continued to make out as the boy reached the bed as he gently placed her on it. The couple slowly began to remove each other's clothing as they kept kissing occasionally taking breaks to catch their breathes. However, suddenly Lily separated from the boy causing him to become confused.

"Hey...what's wrong?," Ryan asked.

"Nothing

"Nothing....," Artoria Lily said with a slight blush on her face. "I'm just want to make sure that I'm not forcing you to do something you don't want to do."

The boy immediately kissed the girl before he said, "You're not forcing me to do anything. I love you Lily. I'm sorry that I made you ever think that I didn't. So...let me make it up to you."

With that, the couple began to continue their earlier actions as they removed the rest of their clothes. As soon as the Knight Princess saw her master's length, she blushed a deep shade of red. Something like that was supposed to go inside her? She couldn't believe it....but the more she look at it, the more she wanted to get a taste of it. Without any hesitation, the blonde haired girl took Ryan's member in her mouth and began to bob her head slowly. Despite never doing something like this before, the Saber class servant was a natural at this as Ryan felt a rush of pleasure course though his body. The Lily servant began to go faster and faster until finally a flow of mana filled her mouth.

She instantly back away with a cough. "It's bitter.....but somehow...addicting."

The girl immediately licked up the mana on her before Ryan moved next right next to her and grabbed the Saber class servant by the hips. "Now it's my turn to pleasure you."

With that, he position his length in front of her womanhood as he rubbed it against its lips until he was hard again. Then with a quick thrust, he entered her causing Saber Lily to tear up in pain. The brown haired boy immediately kissed her as he waited to for the blonde hair girl to adjust. After a few minutes, Artoria Lily finally gave her master the nod as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her womanhood. It didn't take long for the blonde haired girl to moan in pleasure. Ryan somehow already knew all her sweet spots which was causing Saber to lose her mind in pleasure. Then again, she wasn't the first version of Artoria Pendragon that he had slept with.

Still, the lovers were lost in a sea of pleasure. Despite they had climaxed together within the first couple of minutes, they just kept going. It was like the world and everything else around them didn't matter. All that did was Ryan showing Saber Lily how much he loved her. Eventually, the pair climaxed for the fourth time together as they collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily with smiles on their faces.

"That...was amazing.," Artoria Lily breathed out with a smile.

"Yeah....it really was...especially since I was with you.," Ryan stated.

"Awww...come here.," Saber Lily cooed as the young couple met in another loving kiss as the door suddenly opened as MHXX walked in with a small mountain of snacks.

"Ok! I got everything we need for our Jurassic Park movie marathon!," the summer servant excavation before noticing her master and her apprentice in bed together blushing heavily. "Well....it seems like someone had a good time....so can I join?"