Lost Special 1: Light vs Darkness Pt.4

Something was definitely up. Even after having slept with Artoria (Lancer) and Artoria Alter (Lancer), the strange atmosphere hanging around Chaldea was still in the air. There definitely had to be something up and he knew had something to do with his Alter servants and their original selves. The only problem was: he didn't know why. Sure, many of his female servants were possessive of him, but it had gotten worse with this group. They hardly anyone get close to him and seemed to fighting for his attention while BB laughed from a far. Yeah...something was up alright and Ryan had a plan to figure it.

You see, if there anyone he was going out to get information about whatever was going on, it was going to be MHX and MHX Alter. Despite how the other pairs were acting, the two alien girls surprisingly acting completely normal as they spent their time stealing and playing Ryan's video games as well as his books. So he knew exactly where to find them: their room in Chaldea. Yeah, the two school girls still lived together in a dorm style room just like they did in their old academy. Whenever the duo weren't a mission, they were usually in their room or Ryan's relaxing.

So as the boy walked up, he took a deep breath and knocked on their door. In a matter of minutes, the door swung opened as Ex-Chan poked her head out.

"Oh, Master. It's just you.," the pale blonde haired girl said. "Are you here to take your book back?"

"No. Wait...you took one of my books again?," the brown haired boy asked slightly confused. "Which one did you take?"

"Tyrant's Tomb.," the berserker class servant admitted. "I thought you were done with it."

"I was, but next time, ask before you borrow one of my books.," Ryan stated.

"Ok.," the girl said as MHX pokes her head from behind the door.

"Hey there, Master!," the Assassin class servant exclaimed with a smile. "What brings you to our little corner of the world?"

"Well...I wanted to ask if you girls want to 'sleep' with me.," the boy suggested with a smirk on his face.

Both girls' faces immediately turned a deep shade of red as MHX Alter said, "Ok, but give us a few minutes."

With that, they rapidly closed the door shut before loud noises came from the other side of the door. At one point, the boy heard a loud thud as he heard MHX cursed in pain before being drown out by more noise. Eventually, the two girls texted their master and told him it was ok to come in. Ryan sighed as he opened to the door to see that the two girls had pushed their beds together and were waiting patiently in sexy maid costumes.

"So Master, which one of us do want to please you first?," MHX cooed with a flirty smirk

"Yes...who do you want first?," Ex-Chan said calmly.

Ryan immediately shut the door behind him. "First of all, love the outfits, but before we start, I want to ask what's going on?"

"Umm...you are the one who wanted to have sex with us?," the Saber of Sabers said very confused.

"I think he means he wants to know what's going on between us Alters and Originals lately.," the Sith girl stated to her counterpart.

"Oh....that.," MHX said before smirking. "Ok...we'll tell you what's going on, but you have sex with us first."

The Master of Chaldea thought for a moment. "Ok. You got yourself a deal. So...let's get this party started."

With that, the two girls tackled their master and literally tore off his clothing. As soon as they saw his member, the two alien girls began taking turns licking and sucking it. It was only a matter of time before he climaxed causing mana to cover both girls faces.

"Well, That was quick.," MHX stated.

"Hey...it's not my fault.," the boy said with a blush. "I can't hold off two beautiful girls suck as yourselves."

"Flattery will get you nowhere.," MHX Alter said as she licked the mana off her face.

"Well...it will get somewhere with me, at least.," the Assassin class servant admitted as she began to position herself above her master's member.

However, before she could go down on him, she was pushed off by her counterpart. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"You've already has sex with him once.," the Berserker class servant said coldly. "I'm going first."

With that, the Alter servant slammed herself down on Ryan's member before wincing in pain. That's when both Ryan and MHX realize that it was Ex-Chan's first time. They silently nodded to each other as the boy waited for the pale blonde haired girl to adjust. After a little while, she nodded allowing him to slowly started thrusting. With each thrust, MHX Alter let a cute moan which made Ryan's heart skip a beat each time. He pressed his lips against hers as they met a passionate kiss.

Suddenly, she moaned loudly as the two saw MHX groping her counterpart. "What? I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing."

Ryan just rolled his eyes as he began to thrust faster and harder into Ex-Chan's womanhood causing her to moan louder and louder. Eventually, the two of them climaxed as the Berserker class servant breathe heavily trying to catch her breath. The brown haired boy took a deep breath until MHX tackles and pin her to the bed.

"My turn.," the blonde haired girl said with a mischievous smile as she slammed herself down on her master's member.

She immediately started bouncing wildly on him as she was already familiar with her master's member. Ryan, however, wasn't just going to give up without a fight though. He put all of his strength to roll the two of them over as he began he roughly plowing the Saber of Sabers' womanhood. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head while her legs wrapped around his waist. The two met in a fiery kiss as their tongues wrestled for dominance. Eventually, they climaxed together as MHX was lost in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"So...what is this all about?" Ryan asked in heavy breath.

"Are sure you want to know?," MHX Alter asked. "I'm pretty sure you aren't going like it."

"Ok. I definitely want to know now and besides...we had a deal.," the boy said a little frustrated.

"Ok. If you say so.," the Alter servant said as she crawled up next to her master and whispered in his ears.

In a few seconds, his face went red with rage as he clenched his fists. "I'm going to kill BB."

"Ok...but can we go another round first?," MHX asked with a hopeful smile.

Ryan thought for a moment before shrugging. "Oh why the hell not? I can punish BB later."

With that, the trio went another two rounds before passing out in each other's arms.