Lost Chapter 2: Night with Summer BB

*Surprise everyone! Wolfsun97 here with yet another Lost chapter of How I Met My Harem 1.8. I have to admit I was about to start writing a new chapter of 4.5 when I remembered I still had Summer BB's chapter saved in my ICloud when I had moved it from 1.8 from the original 4.5 and I just remembered that it still existed. Either way, I am glad this chapter survived and I can bring this to you all. Please enjoy.*

If there was one servant that Ryan was scared of, it was the Mooncancer class servant BB. Now, the brown haired boy was t scared by the girl herself, but more the mayhem the evil kouhai caused whenever she was bored. Ever since she helped Ryan stop Kiara from dropping the Seraphix oil rig into the Marina Trench, BB was constantly causing mischief like causing his Alter servants to clash with their original selves, try to take over Christmas, and had several of his female servants dress in wedding dresses and chased him down in a labyrinth. Luckily, her plans were always foiled in the end, but now....there was two of versions of BB.

The second version of BB, of course, is Summer BB who sponsored the Servant Festival in the Hawaiian Singularity where she took on the divinity of the Hawaiian goddess Pele in order to trap Ryan in an eternal time loop. If it wasn't for Mysterious Heroine XX, he would still probably trapped in Hawaii writing managa with Summer Jalter....which to be honest wasn't all that bad. However, after defeating the summer servant during the second Servant Festival, Summer BB decided to become one of Ryan's servants and joined the fight to restore Proper Human History. Still, the brown haired boy knew that eventually that the summer Kouhai would try something and for the last couple of days, he had been hold up in his room waiting for inevitable mischief caused by either one or both versions of BB. Currently, both Mashu and Izumi were trying to get the male master of Chaldea to come out of his room.

"Senpai!," Mashu called from outside Ryan's room in Novum Chaldea. "You're being ridiculous! She's not going to do anything!"

"Oh yes she is!," Ryan yelled from inside his room. "It may not be today or tomorrow, but one day Summer BB will do something and I will be ready for it!"

"Umm... not to be rude, but how is hiding in your room going stop Summer BB?," Izumi asked. "I mean OG BB has kidnapped you multiple times from inside your room?"

The two girls just stood there for a few moments as they heard a loud yell of frustration. "Oh crap baskets! How in the world did I forget that?! I'm doomed!!!"

"Oh come on, Senpai...nothing's goin--" the Shielder class servant began to say as suddenly Ryan's surroundings began to change.

"Called it!," Ryan said as he suddenly found himself in standing in recreation of his hotel room from the Hawaiian Singularity

"Called it!," Ryan said as he suddenly found himself in standing in recreation of his hotel room from the Hawaiian Singularity. "I knew she was up to something. I was right!!!"

"Good for you, Senpai

"Good for you, Senpai.," Summer BB stated with a mischievous and villainous smile on her face. "Don't worry...it's nothing too nefarious. Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt."

"And what do you want?!," the young man exclaimed.

"Oh....you know what I want.," BB said as she grabbed her master's package. "By the way, this came in the mail for you."

"Oh! That must be the beholder mini I ordered.," the male master said as he took his mail from the Mooncancer class servant. "Thanks. Is that all you wanted to do?"

"Nope. I want you to have sex with me.," the summer Kouhai said as she suddenly pinned her master to the bed. "You see, ever since I arrived at Chaldea, I have heard that you have slept with several of the other girls, but you seem to neglect the summer servants. So, I'm taking matter into my own hands.....after all, it's not fair only sleep with my original form and not me."

"I would like to point out that I did give Summer Jeanne a chapter not so long ago.," Ryan admitted. "So your stat-"

"Shut up Senpai.," the purple haired girl said as she firmly pressed her lips against his silencing him while she began her master plan.

Summer BB immediately wormed her hands into her master's pant, fished out his semi-hardened member, and began to stroke it. As she used her divine-like hands to jerk off her man, Ryan couldn't help, but groan in pleasure as BB took this opportunity to invade his mouth with her tongue. The brown haired boy was feeling so much pleasure from the Mooncancer class servant's kiss and her handjob that he couldn't help but release a thick stream of mana into the girl's hand. As the couple separated from their kiss, the purple haired girl happily licked the mana on her hand and gave her Senpai a lustful smile while doing it.

"That was delicious Senpai, but now it's time for the main event.," Summer BB stated as she laid down on the bed and moved the bottom of her swimsuit to the side allowing easy access to her womanhood. "Now...get to work."

"Yes ma'am.," Ryan stated as he eagerly grabbed the girl by her hips and readied himself to enter her....except it was the wrong hole.

As he entered BB's back door, the summer servants backed her hips both in pain and pleasure as tears welled up in her eyes. Sure, she had planned to do this later, but that was after her master pleasured her front entrance first. Unfortunately, before she could say anything, the male master of Chaldea began to pound her like no tomorrow. With each thrust, the Mooncancer class servant only felt more and more pleasure as she couldn't help, but release loud moans. Meanwhile, Ryan just continued to plow the girl enjoying the fact he was making BB, the girl who has given him so many headaches with her antics, moan like a thot was turning him on more than before making him fuck her harder. Eventually, the young couple climaxed together as the girl's back hole was filled with mana.

However, they didn't stop there as Summer BB got on her knees as the brown haired boy was now thrusting into her holding her up with her breasts. As the couple continued to go at it like animals, the two of them met in a fiery and passionate kiss as Ryan's member kissed the Mooncancer class servant's womb with each thrust. The male master of Chaldea had to admit while any versions of BB was slightly crazy, she was extremely sexy and was fun to sleep with. After few more minutes, both master and servant climaxed in unison as the girl's womb was filled with mana while they collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily.

"Wow...that was amazing....why was so afraid to do that?," Ryan asked.

"I don't know, but remember Senpai, I'm the only one who truly loves you.,". Summer BB said as she kissed her master one more time. "So....are you going to give the other summer servants their chapters?"

The brown haired boy thought for a moment before giving his answer. "I'll think about it."

With that statement, a devious smirk formed on Summer BB's face. "Wrong answer."

With that, she snapped her fingers as the room around them began to change. "You really shouldn't have given me all this mana Senpai, but you left me no other choice. If you won't give the summer servants their chapters...I will! See you in How I Met My Harem 4.5!"

"Wait what?!," the male master said as he felt himself being ray shifted somewhere and then...everything went black.

Quick Note: I might rewrite the original 4.5 as a separate story from the current 4.5. Let me know in the comments if you all would interested in it.