Lost Special 1: Light vs Darkness Pt.5

It was only a matter of time before the final battle was going to begin. It had only been a few days since Ryan had slept with both MHX and MHX Alter, which thanks to them, he finally knew what was going on lately. Apparently, both originals and their altered counterparts had gotten into an argument over which group he liked more. However, things had gotten worse when BB had persuaded them to have sex with Ryan before forcing him to make a decision. Once he had heard that, the brown haired boy immediately made a mental note to punish the Moon Cancer servant, but first he had to deal with the final pair: Saber and Saber Alter. So, the boy simply waited for the two King of Knights to make their move.

Currently, Ryan was replaying God of War when he heard someone knock on his door. The boy instantly knew who it was as he got up and walked over to the door. As soon as he opened it, he saw both Artoria and Artoria Alter waiting for him.

"Hello master.," Saber said with a soft smile. "Can we come in?"

"Sure. You can always come in.," the brown haired boy said with a fake smile.

While Artoria began to walk in, her corrupted counterpart immediately something was up. Artoria Alter immediately stepped in between her other self and her master.

"You're up to something, aren't you?," the corrupted King of Knights stated with a cold glare. "Or....you know what's been going on...so which is it? Tell the truth and I won't punish you."

Ryan immediately sighed, knowing better than to lie to the pale blonde haired girl. "Yeah. I know what's been going. Seriously? Why would you ever take advice from BB? That girl lives to cause trouble especially for me."

"Well...it seemed like a good idea at the time.," the King of Knights admitted with a slight blush on her face.

"Also why are you complaining?," the Alter servant question with a smirk. "Thanks to BB, you've getting laid quite a lot. Besides, we want to know which you like better? The original or the Alters?....and we're leaving until we get answer. So get in that room and drop your pants before you force me to take 'drastic' measures."

"You know it's a good thing I love you or I would use a command spell on you girls to behave.," Ryan said as he and the two Saber servants walked into room closing the door behind them.

Once inside, the trio stripped off all their clothes until they were in nothing but their underwear. Both versions of the Saber class servants were dressed in sexy laced lingerie that made the boy almost pass out from blood loss.

"So Master? Which one of us do you want first?," Artoria asked in her blue and white lingerie

"It doesn't really matter which one of us he chooses

"It doesn't really matter which one of us he chooses.," Artoria Alter said in black lingerie. "Because when I get my turn, I'm going to fuck him until he passes out."

"Umm...then maybe I should start with Sa-I mean Artoria first.," the Master said almost forgetting that he calls Artoria Alter 'Saber' the most.

"That's ok.," the Altered servant said as she walked over to the boy's desk and sat down on the desk chair. "I can wait...just don't make me wait too long though."

Ryan nodded nervously as he then turned towards the original Artoria only see she had already walked up to him as kissed him firmly on the lips. The two immediately melted into the kiss as their tongues began to battle for dominance. Eventually, the brown haired boy won as his tongue invaded and explored its new territory causing her to moan in pleasure. As this happened, the blonde haired girl fished the boy's member out of his boxer and began to jerk him off.

The couple eventually began to back up and fall onto the bed as they continued to making out, occasionally separating for air just to go back kissing each other. At some point, the couple ripped off their clothing entirely as they continued their escapades. Eventually, Ryan climaxed covering the King of Knights' hand in mana. Artoria separated herself from her master as she licked every drop of mana off her fingers in a seductive manner that drove the master crazy. Then without a warning, he pinned her onto the bed as he kissed her one last time before thrusting his member into her womanhood.

The two of them moaned in pleasure as they began get into a rhythm as they made love. With each thrust, they went at it faster and harder as they became animals in heat while Artoria wrapped her legs around the brown haired boy's waist to prevent him from pulling up. Suddenly, he felt soft hands of his face as they caused him to turn away to turn away from Blue Saber. He was immediately kissed by Artoria Alter who apparently had gotten tired of waiting. Their tongues wrestled as both the Master of Chaldea and the original King of Knights climaxed together.

Artoria had passed out with her tongue sticking out from the sheer pleasure, but Ryan didn't get a moment to rest. As he pulled out of her while getting pushed on his back by her dark counterpart.

"Well, aren't you being assertive tonight?," the brown haired boy said with a smirk. "How about you tell me what you want?"

"I want you to shut up and fuck me.," the Altered servant said before smiling softly and kissed the her lover on the lips.

The couple immediately began passionately making out with each other as the girl inserted the boy's member inside of her and began to ride. It didn't take long for the two begin their own their rhythm as Ryan thrusted each time the pale blonde haired girl bounced on top of him. Their pace began to get faster and faster until the two climaxed together with mana surging inside the Alter servant.

However, they didn't stop there as Artoria Alter got down on all fours while Ryan inserted his family jewels into his lover's back entrance. The girl moaned in so much please as her rear was being pounded that her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head and her tongue was sticking out. After a few more minutes, the couple climaxed together one last before collapsing on the bed. Saber Alter slowly began to crawl up next to her master and put her head on top of his chest.

"You know....I really do love you.," she admitted with a dark red blush on her face.

"I know and I love you too. Truly I do.," Ryan stated with a smile as he breathed heavily trying to catch his breath.

The two began to lean towards each other until suddenly....the lights went out. Artoria Alter felt herself pushed off of her lover onto the floor as he tried to yell out to her. Unfortunately, he was quickly silenced by his mysterious attacker and fell unconscious. When the lights came back on, the corrupted King of Knights saw that her master was missing and in his place was a note.

It read: Well, thanks girls. You all have finally worn Senpai out enough so he would be easy to capture. Seriously, you played your roles so well that I might invite you all to our wedding. Anyways, I've got a Senpai who isn't going to brainwash himself. Once again, thanks for all your help.
Signed Chaldea's best Kouhai,
BB

As soon as Artoria Alter finished reading the note, dark lightning sparked off her body in pure anger. "THAT BITCH!!! I'M GOING TO KILL HER WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER!!!"