Lost Special 1: Light vs Darkness Pt.2

For some strange reason, Ryan couldn't help think something was off which was strange because he had had a pretty great day so far. He had finished rereading one of his favorite book series, complete the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time, and finished helping his newest servants reach their full potential. However, through out the day, the boy felt like he was being watched. Like someone was planning to jump him as soon as they were able.

So, the brown haired boy started to rush back to his room hoping to escape his pursers, whoever they may be. Once, he reached the door to his room, he quickly opened it and was about to walk through when he hit hard on the back of his head.

As Ryan began to black out, the last thing he heard was someone saying, "Sweet dreams, lover boy."

With that, everything went dark.

XXXXXX

When he woke up, Ryan found himself tied to his bed...again. "What the hell?! What is with you girls and tying me to my bed?! This isn't kinky....just super annoying!!"

"Well, look at who is finally awake.," a familiar female voice said. "It's about time too. I was starting to get tired of waiting."

"That's because you hit him too hard!," an identical voice stated. "I'm so sorry about this, Master..."

Ryan sighed as he looked up to see both Jeanne and Jalter standing over him in sexy outfits. "So, what is this all about?"

"Isn't it obvious?," Avenger stated in sexy black laced lingerie. "We want to have sex with you."

"She's not wrong about that.," Ruler said with a smile on her own sex black lingerie. "I hope you can forgive us for knocking you out unconscious."

The brown haired boy rolled his eyes as he glared at the two Saints of Orleans. "Maybe..., but seriously, stop knocking me out to sleep with me. Just ask me or simply seduce me. Now, can you please untie me?"

The Alter servant thought for a moment before giving her answer. "No. I don't we'll be untying you just yet. I still need to punish for being unfaithful to me again."

The boy gulped nervously as he remembered the last time he was punished by the Dragon Witch. It was both pleasure and painful which was something he didn't want to go through again.

Ryan turned to Ruler hoping to get some help from her. "Please...let me go. We can stil-"

"Sorry Master, but my counterpart is right.," Jeanne said causing Ryan's hopes of being untied to be dashed. "You've been a very bad boy."

With that, the girls moved down to their master's lower body and ripped off his pants and boxers. Then they immediately began to stroke and lick his member causing it harden as he moaned in pleasure. Jalter licked her lips hungrily as she went give her lover a blowjob, but her counterpart beat her to it as she began to bob her head up and down.

"Hey! Stop being so greedy!!," the Alter servant exclaimed.

The holy maiden just ignored her as she continued to blow her beloved master. It was only a matter of minutes before he climaxed into her mouth. Ruler just smiled as she happily drank of the mana that was flowing down her throat. She then began move on top of him and was to insert his member into her womanhood. However, just as she was about slam herself down, Avenger pushed her off of the brown haired boy.

"Hey! What was that for?," Jeanne questioned slightly angry.

"Since you decided to be greedy earlier, it's my turn to hog my boyfriend.," Jalter stated with a smirk as she slammed herself down onto Ryan's member.

Ryan moaned in pleasure as he felt his servant's womb tighten around his member as she moved up and down. However, it got even better when she firmly pressed her lips against his before their tongue met in a fiery passion. That's the funny thing between Ryan and Jalter. No matter what kind of trouble she caused, he did love her and she love him. Their relationship was truly a mysterious thing indeed, but it worked. So it was no surprise when two climaxed together in a moment of ecstasy.

"How about we go another round, lover boy?," the pale blonde haired girl asked with a smirk.

However, before Ryan could answer, the Alter servant was pushed off the boy by her light counterpart. "I don't think so! It's my turn!"

Jeanne immediately took her dark counterpart's place as began bouncing on top of her master. However, she was surprised when she felt soft feminine hands groped her breasts. She turned to see Jalter laying behind her suddenly wearing a black strapon with a smirk on her face.

"You don't really think I would just let you sleep with my boyfriend without me, did you?," the Dragon Witch said with a smile.

"He's not your bo-?!," Ruler exclaimed as her back entrance was penetrated by her Altered self.

"Hey, Ryan! Get moving and help me fuck the other me's brains out!," the corrupted Saint ordered.

Ryan just rolled his eyes. "Sure...not like my opinion matters in this situation."

With that, the couple began to thrust quickly into Jeanne. The holy maiden moaned in pleasure as she could barely keep herself from being absorbed by the pleasure. For some strange reason, she loved having both her holes penetrated. In manner of minutes, all three of them climaxed together as the Saint of Orleans passed out with smile on her face.

"Well...I guess she's done.," Jeanne Alter said as she looked at her master. "So...you think you're up for another round or are you going to pass out like her?"

The brown haired boy sighed. "Sure...why the hell not? However...can you please untie first? My wrists are starting to hurt."

The girl thought a second before finally she said, "I guess it's ok now. Just make sure you can satisfy me or I'll punish you even more."