Special 1: Flowers of Olympia

*With the Grand Return of Nero Fest coming to an end soon in Fate/GO NA and the fact I now have all of Nero variants (except Draco), I decided to give my favorite Empress a special treat. Hope you all enjoy this special chapter of How I Met My Harem 4.8.*

If there was one event Ryan truly enjoyed, it was the annual challenge event Chaldea held at the end of summer. Sure, he enjoyed the annual Summer events for obvious reasons, but he enjoyed the challenge events more because he got test his skills as a master and see how he has improved since his first year as a Master of Chaldea. For example, when battling Hercules with all twelve of his lives back in 2017, it was extremely hard...now the brown haired just could sit back and relax as he watched Castoria and MHXX easily slay the demigod. He also loved the challenge event due to the lottery as he could use it to refill his inventory for important ascension materials which he kinda needed after the Sixth Anniversary and Fairy Britain. However, his favorite thing was the hosts of the event itself.

Now, many servants had hosted the annual challenge event. For example, one year it was Archer Gilgamesh when the event was first held in New York and the following year it was hosted by Ishtar who was in direct competition with the King of Heroes. Last year, it was held in the Land of Shadows hosted by none other than Lancer Scathach in a bunny suit....which she definitely tired to seduce Ryan into trying to marry her again. However, his favorite host was, of course, was the one who started it all: Nero Claudius. The Flower of Olympia held the original challenge event: Nero Fest which Ryan enjoyed immensely especially during its rerun where the empress put on her Japanese gym outfit. Honestly, the brown haired boy was always glad to spend time with Nero whether it was her Red Saber form, her Saber Bride form, and now her Summer form which he had just summoned last week as Nero Fest made its grand return this year. Unfortunately soon, the event was coming to an end, but that made Nero want to end the event with a bang for her beloved praetor.

Currently, Ryan was laying in bed in his room in Novum Chaldea as he wanted to catch up on some sleep as he hadn't been sleeping that well lately. Morgan originally tired to stay with him, but the male master convinced his "wife" that he would be fine and she could go on about her day taking care of his usual duties like training Achilles for upcoming Summer event while he slept. The young man was about to fall asleep when the door into his room suddenly opened as a familiar red empress walked in.

"It is I, the Flower of Olympia, Nero Claudius!," Saber Nero exclaimed cheerfully

"It is I, the Flower of Olympia, Nero Claudius!," Saber Nero exclaimed cheerfully. "Praetor! I have come to reward you for all your hard work during my grand festival, umu! Now, praise me!"

That's when the girl noticed her master was already in bed. "Oh, it seems you have anticipated my arrival. I should've expected as much from my Master, Umu!"

With that, Nero immediately walked over to her love and climbed into bed next to him getting under the covers before going to kiss him, but was suddenly stopped when he held up his hand. "Praetor?"