Lost Chapter 3: Temptation with BB

*So, while this is another Lost chapter, it also technically the end of the Light vs Darkness special. However, I may have something planned...however, let's get this chapter started.*

Ryan should have known that BB was going to do something. He should have confronted the Mooncancer class servant after MHX and MHX Alter told him that the purple haired girl managed to start a feud between the Altered servants and their original form. However, he had wanted to talk things out with the final pair, Saber and Saber Alter, and get everything back to normal. Well...that didn't happened. Instead, he had sex with the two Kings of Knights which somehow led him getting kidnapped by BB.

Now, he was tied to queen-sized bed, still naked from his escapades with Saber and Saber Alter, in recreation of BB's recording studio from Seraph. Seriously, why the majority of his female servants decide to tie him up before having sex? It just didn't make sense because he definitely wasn't into bondage. Anyways, the boy had just woken up after being knocked out to find himself in his current predicament. He looked around to see if the demon kouhai was around and once he saw the coast was clear, he began to tug at his restraints.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you.," a familiar devilish voice called from the shadows. "Personally, I rather not hurt you Senpai....but I will if I have to."

From out of the shadows walked the evil, yet attractive Mooncancer BB as move herself in front of the bed with a smirk on her face. It was never good when she was smiling. The first time he had ran into BB, she managed to lure him to Seraph asking for help....only to try to kill multiple times in her own Holy Grail War. Sure, the two eventually joined forces to defeat Beast Kiara and later the purple haired girl decided to become one of his servants, but Ryan trusted her as far as he could throw Heracles. BB was always causing trouble and had this weird obsession with being the best kouhai in Chaldea.

"What are you thinking about over there, Senpai?," BB said with sweet, yet fake looking smile

"What are you thinking about over there, Senpai?," BB said with sweet, yet fake looking smile. "I bet you're wondering why you're here?"

"Not really.," the brown haired boy admitted. "I'm pretty sure I know what's going on. You managed to get the Alter servants and their original forms into a feud over me forcing them to make have sex with them. Eventually, wearing me out enough to kidnap me so you brainwash me into loving only you."

"Um...yeah. Wait?! How do you know all that?!," the extra class servant exclaimed extremely confused. "You weren't suppose to figure that out! So how did you figure out my devious plan?! Someone told you, didn't they?"

"Maybe.," Ryan said with a cocky smirk. "I've known for weeks that you may try something like this."

"Yet, you still ended up falling right into my trap!," BB exclaimed. "So, the joke is on!"

"So, how exactly going to brainwash me?," the master of Chaldea asked curiously. "Not that your plan is going to work. Everyone in Chaldea has to be looking for us."