Camp Wawanakwa

GWEN

I was headed to the camp bus until my mom came behind me. "Hey Gwenny! Your going to give mommy a hug first before you go!" I gave her a hug because I have no choice. "Now you go Gwen!" she said giving me a pat on the back and pushing me to the bus. "Bye again Gwen, have fun!"

I wonder If I'll make friends there. I boarded the bus and saw a boy with a green shirt and messed up medium long hair. He smiled at me. "Hi my name is Trent. What's your name?"

"My name is Gwen." I told him, I'm really not used to people introducing themselves to me so I just looked down. "Nice to meet you Gwen, is something bothering you?" He said looking at me. I looked back up and smiled at him "Yeah, I'm just not used to people being friends with me. That's the whole reason why my mom wanted me to go here, so I can make new friends." I told him. It's probably the only reason why I am here.

"Well, I don't think you'll have trouble making friends. I didn't think you were the kind of girl that doesen't make friends easily." I looked at him and started to blush pink. "Really? Why did you think that?" I asked him confused, kids don't actually give me compliments back at home. "Because you know, you look pretty?" he said a bit nervous at what I'll react to his compliment. "T-thanks Trent." I told him still blushing pink, but I smiled at him too.

We waited for more kids to board the bus with us. There were a few kids here, but not that many.

COURTNEY

After saying goodbye to my mom, dad and my little sister, I came running to what looks like the bus we'll be riding on to Camp Wawanakwa. Look at this place! The start of my fantastic vacation! I sat down next to a boy with black hair and a black shirt with a skull on it.

"Wow! I'm really exited to get to Wawanakwa! My name is Courtney by the way!" I said extending my hand for the boy to shake it. He looks at me confused though, he looks at me eyeing me from head-to-toe "I'm sorry princess, but I don't talk to royalty." He said smiling at me. This is how he greets his seatmate?! How rude! "Ugh, I just wanted to know your name! You don't need to say anything else! Just say your name and shake my hand! Is it that hard for you?" I hate rude people. "Woah, whoa, whoa, Princess. Chill okay? It's Duncan." He said taking my hand while I was in the middle of a rant. Now he's greeting me? This Duncan kid isn't really the brightest around here. Now to wait for smarter kids to board the bus.

BRIDGETTE

I love that we're going to go to a camp! It was mom's idea. After saying my goodbyes to her and my brother and sister, I ran quickly to the bus. There were only a few seats left since I was a bit late in packing. What could I say, I love going to beaches! I had to bring a lot of stuff, and my lucky surfboard! I wish that we'll be near a beach!

There's one spot next to a cowboy-looking boy, I wanted to make friends too so I sat next to him "Hi! My name's Bridgette!" I say to him. He was looking at me like he was in some sort of trance. "Hello? Cowboy kid? Hello?" I was waing my hand in his face now. "Hi, you look like a doll." A doll?! A doll. I didn't talk to him, I just looked the other way and folded my arms. Good thing I got window view. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean a doll like that I mean you look like a doll because your blonde and- my name is Geoff." I regret sitting next to this guy. He's just really awkward. I continued ignoring him looking at the window. Now to wait for more people.

HEATHER

My parents told me to join this show because it could showcase my talents. Oh please! I know my parents, if they wanted me to leave the house they would've just told me to.

I was boarding the bus when a tan boy with a red shirt and messy brown hair bumped me. "Sorry!" he said just rushing inside. Pushing people is my job! How dare he push me off! I ignored him and continued to walk inside. One spot left, and the spot is next to him. Perfect, just perfect.