Painting Extravaganza pt.1

Author's note: In the last chapeter I wrote going to the bus instead of plane, I was really annoyed of this since I said that they'll be using the plane for around the world travel.

TRENT

It was a cold dark night, Gwen wasn't here. She was with the other Princesses in the Spa Hotel. It was all our fault:

FLASHBACK

It was all good in our pyramid, until everyone realised Justin was slacking off sitting in a chair looking at his reflection. "Hey Justin we could a bit of help in the chairs!" Said Duncan.

Then Justin looked up and smiled. "If you want help with Courtney do it yourself." Then Duncan was about to punch him in the face, before he did Geoff, Dj and I held him. "We could use some help team, please resolve the problem quicker!" Said Alejandro impatiently.

"Dude why'd you do that?" Geoff asked, Justin just went closer to us and said "You know if you also need help with Bridgette, do it yourself he smiled. Was he even listening?! "Not cool man!" Then Alejandro came to look at us and then, Geoff was about to beat the hell out of him. Good thing a few other teammates came and held them.

"Justin, please stop annoying our teammates and just help us!" He said grbbing Duncn and Geoff. "If you want help with Hea-" before he ould contine Alejandro furiously punched him to the ground. "Don't ever talk about Heather!.. and annoy the team!"

Then we continued until Dj saw a cute baby bunny "Hey look at that guys! Its a bunny! Help me catch it!" Because Dj has lots of friends, most of the team followed. "Where are the others?" I asked then Alejandro looked and saw most of us were gone. "I'll go find them!" Tyler said, we then saw him walk away with Lindsay.

Half of us were left and we worked hard, apparently not hard enough. We didn't finish the decorations and was forced to call it an underwater sand wedding party!

I walked around aimlessly in the woods guitar in hand. "This is for Gwen." I sang and saw Alejandro peep through the bushes "That's some talent you have Trent!" He praised, I was gratefully of course, not many people praised my work.

"T-thank I guess..." He sat with me on the rock Gwen and I usually sit on. "Look Trent, I know you miss Gwen, but we have to work this out. Most of our teammates have crushes on the Princesses, it will definitly distract them. I hope that you put strategy over feelings." He said then walked back to the cabin.

After my song, I got back to the cabin. Gwen, I hope they treat you good there.

I woke up and felt a bit dizzy. Its like the room was spinning. "Huh? What happeni-" I asked, and suddenly passed out.

"Trent? Trent? Hello?" I can see Gwen frowning, I tried my best to tell her I'm awake "G-gwen? Where am I?" I asked I was in a white room, probably a hospital room. "You're in Chef's clinic, somebody injected you with
Poison or something. The interns said that you have to pass the challenge today." She said smiling.

"Are you done yet?!" Asked Chris, I could tell he was really annoyed. "You should probably go now Gwen, I'll be ok." I said witn a smile, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead. We both flushed red "G-get well soon Trent." She said waving and leaving the room.

DUNCAN

I was worried about Trent, we're not that close but we were friends. I saw Gwen walk out the room, she was the only one allowed in. "What happened to Trent?" I asked "H-he's getting better, he just woke up." Then Chris talked "Enough about Trent! Today's challenge is a graffiti or painting contest. Each team will pick what they're going to draw on, a brick wall or a canvas. Since the Princesses won last time, they get to pick first.

The ladies huddled up and Heather said "We pick the canvas." Almost all, the guys were going to pick canvas, most people like to pick the smooth and normal paper canvas. I'd prefer a brick wall, when I was in 4th grade, I was known for drawing graffiti on the walls.

"Chill guys, I got this! You forgot you had a delinquent on you're side there!" I said giving them more hope on this challenge, "How hard can it be? You just paint a bunch of roses and stuff on a canvas!" I heard Courtney say to her teammates. You're going down now princess.

"What should we draw?" Asked Geoff. "We should draw a picture of Chris, since he loves himself as much as Justin loves his mirror!" Said Noah, that was actually a good idea. "That's a great idea!" Said Dj. "Its too obvious that we were copying the girls from last challenge, and Chris probabaly wouldn't judge this time." Alejandro said, he is right.

"We should draw an alien with a human body!" Said Owen, that sounds good too. Just then the girls already started their drawing, it looked like a painting of all of them with Chris and Chef. "The girls already started! Up you're game boys!" Said Chris in his microphone.

"I know we should draw us in a band!" Said Trent. There wasn't any brighter ideas since all they wanted to draw were a bunch of octopus and themselves. "Fine band it is!" Then we started painting, the paint Chris gave in the romance challenge before were actually useful.

30 minutes later

ALEJANDRO

I walked over to the girls and saw how beautiful there drawing was, I was starring in awe until Heather spoke. "See girls? I told you painting class would pay off!" She said, she is so braggy and full of pride, I like girls like that. "Really? You painted this?" Then she rolled her eyes at me and looked at her nails, "With a bit of help of course!"

Heather is denying her feelings for me. All my flirting withe the others is simply stategic. "I didn't come here to see you anyway" I said as I looked at the girls behind Heather, they were all looking at me dreamily, I get used to it. "Which unlucky girl here anyway?" She said, probably not caring. Then I walked over to Bridgette, asides from Heather and Courtney, she is one of the strongest Perfect Princesses.

I then flirted with her and then winked at Heather, she was looking furious then shoved Bridgette away. I then came back to the guys.

GEOFF

I like Briggette, I do but Alejandro is getting to her. He has feelings for Heather but is using Bridgette, wow he's a lady killer! I wonder who'll win. I wish we'll win tough, I don't want to get eliminated.

I tried my best to contribute, I drew the tiny details like lines and stuff, Alejandro distracted the girls and the other tried to give as much as possible.

I went over to Bridgette after I finished. "Hey Bridge!" I said giving her a slight smile "Look Geoff, if its about Alejandro don't worry. I have a ceush on him, but we're still finds right?" Friends? I know what Trent means by being friendzoned. We were nothing more anyways, just two kids who were friends. "Yeah friends..." Then we talked about stuff and she kissed me on the cheek. "B-bye Bridge..." Then she looked back and I could see her giggle, I felt myself blush red when she kissed me, but there's also Alejandro...

Author's note: Please comment and vote. Write the name of the team you want to win in the comments. I'll be scanning. 2 chapters uploaded in a day! Wow! Its 1:05 am so its not counted as two in one day... Anyway please comment who you want to win!