The Drinkless Day pt. 2

GWEN

Well it was eating Mcdonalds without a coke, or not getting any lunch. "What are you waiting for? All food you buy is paid. Well Except for the drinks." Chris smirked evilly. The first one to get up and order a chicken was Owen, next was Ezekiel, Izzy, then a few other kids came next. Courtney was nice enough to give me at least the white meat inside. Next to me was Trent, I saw him frown a little but he didn't go up and eat because his team might lose. "Her have at least a bit of white meat." I smiled and gave him half of my white meat. He looked up and smiled taking half of my meat. "Thanks Gwen, you're a good friend!" He said smiling back at me.

Friend? Am I being friendzoned? Well maybe in the future I wouldn't. Gwen shut it! I mentally slapped myself and blushed whe he was strring at me deep in my thoughts "Gwen? You still on Earth? Gwen?" He said waving his hand at me. "Oh! Trent, was it that bad?" I asked him sacastically "Yeah you were basically staring in between space and time like, whoa! Like that movie Space and Time!" Trent is really cute, "Whoa! You watched that movie? It was my first Sci-fi movie!" We continued talking for a few minutes and before we knew it, we were talking about movies and stuff "Have you seen Pitch Perfect?" he asked me, I'm not really into teen movies and stuff, but I watched it, it was pretty good "Yeah, remember when Fat Amy was dancing?" We continued until we were the only ones left without eating anything, except for Heather and Alejandro, who probably didn't even eat the junk food.

"Ok kids get back in the bus, and since Gwen, Trent, Heather and Alejandro are the only ones who didn't eat they get half a bottle of water." Chris said throwing me and the other winners a half a bottle each. "Hey Courtney, here have some" I said giving her a second or two to drink in my bottle "Thanks a lot Gwen! You are like a sister to me you know that?" She said smiling at me "No prob Courtney, thanks for handing me a bit of chicken earlier!" She smiled "Anytime Gwen" She said boarding the bus, I wasn't that mean to just get a bit of Courtney's chicken and not pay her back! I'll save this water though, Alejandro is probably doing the same so is Trent, Heather must've drank hers all up.

COURTNEY

I went inside the bus and sat next to Bridgette, Geoff and her are not on good now, but I bet they'd make a great couple! If Geoff wasn't that awkward.

"Hey Bridge!" I said sitting next to her "I thought you and Duncan were sitting togeher?" She said asked me "I'm not in good terms with that Delinquent, he's a bad boy. How about you and Geoff?" I asked trying to change the topic. "Were not that good either, did you know what I saw when I woke up this morning? I saw a picture of me in the beach torn in half, and a picture of Geoff torn too. They had been glued together on a heart piggybank that said 'I hope you think of me whenever you drop lose change into this." Bridgette seemed terrified, I'm scared for her. "Maybe Geoff is just not really for you, you know?" I patted her back and she put her head in my lap terrified. "Thanks Courtney, you really are a great friend."

"Hey girls! What are you guys talking about?" Said Gwen from the seat in front of us. "Oh hey Gwen! Here I'll tell you" She leaned in for a whisper and I told her everything, I could see Geoff talking to Dj, and Dj just faceplamed at him. "Aww I'm so sorry Bridge!" I was going to confort her more but Duncan was repeatedly calling my name "Hey Princess!" I looked at Gwen and Bridgette "Gwen sit here first, Trent wouldn't mind if you sat there to comfort a friend." I said carrying Bridgette's head and standing up and Gwen sat in my place and I dropped her head on Gwen's lap instead.

"Hey Come back here Cockroch boy!" I told him pretty confident then everyone looked at Duncan laughing with mix responses. I chased him in the bus and I cornered him and we beat each other up. "Hey what's happenin' here!" Asked Chef who pulled us away from each other and stood in the middle. We were still trying to fight each other, fighting air instead. "Ok you crazy kids, you stop it now, because we're already here!" He said as the bus stopped. I glared at Duncan who was smirking at me "You know what's coming next time you interrupt me!" I said still glaring and he's still smirking "Whatever Princess!" He said hands in his pockets as he left.