Pyramid Party pt.1

Author's note: first of all I would like to thank Angy101, 24NYG24 and Wanted_ABA for the support on this story! Thank you for reading this far too! Even if I don't know who you guys are, thank you for 100+ views!

TRENT

After that challenge, a few othr campers who weren't joining had a day off, including Geoff, Bridgette didn't want to go. Lucky them, but Chris said that other campers were complaining so a few were out of the camp. Ezekiel was, he was pretty dumb and was talking trash about the girls. Eva was too, most of the kids were scared of her.

Gwen and I weren't going to the forest together, we had other plans today. I was walking to the cabins when I heard Alejandro and Bridgette talking. He was flirting with her, like every other girl here. He told me this yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I was walking and Alejandro came, all the girls looked at him, exept Heather who was rolling her eyes and talking to Lindsay, who wasn't even paying attention.

I went over to him, why was he charming the enemy? "Hey Alejandro, what are you doing with all the girls?" I asked him, "Trent, it's all a matter of strategy. I'm charming all the girls so they'll be too distracted to win challenges, too distracted to even care." He smirkd at me.

I nodded and walked away quietly, I know a lot fom Alejandro now, even his alliance with Heather.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was scared to come near him and disturb him, he was a gentleman and all, but if you ruin his mojo or cross him, you'll pay the price. Everyone probably knows that Alejandro is flirting with everyone, but Bridgette? I don't think their a good pair...

I went to my cabin, not wanting to see any more un-intended drama. I went to sleep thinking of one thing "Campers are getting complained off now, not that I want to stay here, Gwen is here, and if she's in, I'm in." I mumbled to myself.

DUNCAN

I woke up surprisingly by Chris' horn. "Why does Chris hate us!" I said getting up, Alejandro was surprisingly still sleeping happily.

Confessonals
Alejandro
-I don't know, but Bridgette is surprisingly easy to get. I'll get her voted off, getting a numbers advantage from the Perfect Princesses. *looks into list* I made a list of all the girls in this camp. Bridgette, Katie and Sadie will be easy. Izzy, Beth, Lindsay, Leshawna, Courtney and Gwen not sure. Eva out of the picture. That leaves Heather, which will be hard.
Duncan
-I don't know much about the guy, but Alejandro has schemes, ones that will make us win of course, if he fails, its a good reason to kick him out.

"I SAID WAKE UP!!!" Chris said screaming louder. I tried waking Alejandro up "Wake up Al! Chris won't stop screaming in his microphone!" I said shaking him. He woke up happily "Oh hello mi amigo, wonderful morning isn't it?" He said getting up. I just rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Yeah amigo, won't be for long if Chris keeps screaming at his microphone. So what did you dream about?" I asked him helping him get up, I'm not known for helping people but Alejandro, he is a nice guy, I'll help him out sometimes. Not that I'm being nicer...

"Just some good dream, Duncan my friend I asure you today will be great! Our team will win!" He said still a bit sleepy. We went to the mess hall and we were the last ones to come. "Ok kids now that Alejandro and Duncan are here, I will tell you the challenge" Chris said looking at his cue card.

ALEJANDRO

"We will be having a party!" Then everyone especially Geoff cheered "That still doesen't explain the paint." Whispered Courtney, "Well the paint will be used in 2 days or so, and don't start cheering yet I'm not finished!" He glared at Geoff "We will be partying in Egypt!" Then Geoff frowned "How do you party in Egypt?! That's not normal man!" He pouted. "You're going to plan a party for the viewers! The best party will be judged by the viwers! The warriors vs. The princesses in party planning."

Then everyone went to the bus, "Ok kids we'll be going pretty slow, so Bridgette and Alejandro, because you won the last challenge, you get to stay at the 1st class suite. Everyone else, stay at the common area, its a bit bumpy there so good luck!" Everyone else pouted then I went first and I saw Heather look at me and glare. "Oh hello mi amor would you like to join me?" I asked with my charming smile. "In you're dreams ale-jerk-o!" She said sitting in the back of 1st class. Heather is a saint compared to me.

Author's note: A roadtrip to Egypt?! Am I going crazy?! I've mixed the three seasons of tdi, tda and tdwt for one day tdi the other tda and then tdwt then start over. If I'm going too crazy please tell me! Also sorry for the short chapter, summer is ending here, school is coming! Noooo!