Reality Sucks pt. 2 (Duncney Chapter)

DUNCAN

Princess and I were talking about stuff, I was trying to be patient with her, but all she did was math and science me in silence.

FLASHBACK

I was carving Courtney's face in a skull with my little pocket knife my granfather gave me on my 8th birthday, good memories. I saw Courtney sitting on a rock clicking her feet repeatedly to the floor, the she went through her pocket and got a violet sticky note. I watched carefully as she did something then I popped out.

"What'cha doing Princess!" I said as annoying as I could.

She had her tongue sticked out in concentration and frowned when she saw me "Oh, its you, Mr. Cockroach!" She teased.

I actully like that nickname, as long as she and only she saids it.

"Whatever, what are you doing?" I asked her, but when she replied, with math operations and scientific junk, I had a brain cramp right there.

"Duncan? Are you ok? So, you can't handle the square root of..." Then her voice trailed off and I kinda passed out.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I woke up after 5 minutes.

"Duncan! You fainted! Looks like you couldn't handle math or science, that means you're probably weak." She said taunting me. I have had it with math princess!

"Really, well if you couldn't beat me in-" Then she smacked me in the head, and I fell to the ground, and she even laughed!

What did she do that for? All I wanted her to do was beat me in carving!

"What the heck did you do? That for! All I wanted you to do was beat me in carving!" I said scratching my head, Oww!!!

Then she came closer to me and I saw a hint of concern and care in her face, she does like me!

"Oh! I'm really sorry! I thought you asked me to beat you in fighting!" She said helping me up.

Reality does suck, far from the real world, I was rich and wih Courtney, not that I like her!

COURTNEY

I accidently hit Duncan in the head! Oh no! Do I even care for him? When Heather usually smack Alejandro, she continiously and mercilessly laughs at him, not helping him up.

"Look Duncan, this could've been avoided if you didn't disturb my geometry!" I was only in 6th grade, and I was already studying Geometry. You can never be too advance!

"That hurts though! To make up for it go to lunch together with just me in Chef's crapary!" He announced trying to sound jokingly, he was joking right? I laughed at him and saw him glare.

Oh snap! He's serious?! Did I have a choice, I did get too advance for his chicken sized cochroach brain, and I hit him hard in the head. "Fine, but just to make up for earlier!" I announced, I don't like Duncan!

Then he went closer to me, getting uncomfortable for me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked uncomfortable.

"If you want to come to lunch with me-" he said as he grabbed my bow.

"Ah! What are you doing let it go! My you might rip off my hair!"

Then he continued "You have to be-" then he untied both bows and said "free!" He then looked at me and smiled normally, not flirty or annoyed.

"See much better right? Now let's go eat!" Then we walked and talked and got to the mess hall, it was like couple town, filled with couples with weird reactions.

Life isn't surprisingly easy here, that's why here, reality sucks!