Painting Extravaganza pt. 2

Author's note: P.S. their just 10 years old, and If you read everything from the start, I wouldn't check grammar and stuff anymore. I know its annoying if I have mistakes but I really have no time to check, just try to post as much as I can!

GWEN

Izzy has been rapidly running around. Bridgette was sitting near the lake drawing with sticks in the dirt. Courtney was throwing pebbles at the water. Katie and Sadie were gushing over their looks. Everyone seems occupied except me. Most of the kids were near me just doing what their known for.

"Hey Gwen!" Said Heather, we don't talk much, I don't like her. "What are you doing?" She asked "Nothing, since when did you care?" I asked her, Heather's not nice so she probably wants something. "Hey everyone! Come over here!" She said gesturing everyone to come over to us, I have a bad feeling about this.

Then she pulled out... "My notebook!" I said she raised it up so I couldn't reach, and said "I like you're doodles, especially this one." She said showing my last drawing, me and Trent. Trent blushed and ran over to me, I was so embarrased I ran away.

"Gwen! Gwen wait!" I an hear him shout out to me. Now that you Trent knows, he'll think I'm crazy or something. I continued running until I lost breath. Trent was catching his breath behind me, no escape now. "G-gwen, w-wait, I have something to say too." He held my shoulder then said "I-I like you too." He said then I turned and hugged him. We walked in silence smiling and blushing while walking back to the others.

COURTNEY

Heather, Leshawna and I were fighting over Gwen's notebook. Bridgette was holding Leshawna back and Heather was sticking her tongue at me, I was trying to get Gwen's notebook from Heather. "I said give it back!" I shouted "No!" She replied. "Hey guys were back! Gwen is happy again!" Trent said smiling out of nowhere.

"Hey what are you kids doing! I said 'Painting Extravaganza' not drama war!" Chris said taking Gwen's notebook from Heather in an instant. Since when did he care? "Why do you care so much?" I asked out of curiousity. He gave Gwen's notebook to her and said "Because we have visitors!" He replied.

Then a boat arrived at the dock and the first one to arrive was a really handsome kid. "First one to arrive Alejandro's handsome brother!" he was wearing a blue shirt like Alejandro's and looked like him, he looked 5 years older than us and everyone was looking at him in awe. "Hey Al! How is my favorite brother!" He said ruining Alejandro's hair and giving him a hug, then he turned his attention to Heather. "Is this the girl you were talking about?" He said then Alejandro pushed him away "I said don't call me Al!"

"Next, we have Heather's sister!" The next one was a beautiful girl, wearing heels and a dark magenta crop top with violet shorts, she had her dark raven hair let down. "Hi Heather-Feather! Its sissy!" She said giving Heather a hug, then pulled away quickly. "What the hell happened to you're hair!!!" She said while having a breakdown. Chef took care of it and explained it all to her. She was like 5 years older too. Heather was facepalming her sister.

"Next, Bridgette's sister!" Then a tan blonde with a dark blue jacket came out, she was holding a surf board and had her hair in a messy bun. "Hey Bridge!" Bridgette seemed happy to see her, unlike Alejandro and Heather. They did a fist-pump and talked.

"Moving on, Duncan's mom!" Then a blonde girl who was like 25 came out. "Hi honey! You're dad didn't want to come, so I volunteered instead" then she hugged Duncan. She seems pretty nice to be Duncan's mom. "Oh hi Courtney! I'm Duncan's mom, Catherine. I hear a lot abou-" then Chef dragged her away, Duncan wasn't surprised since I heard his dad never liked him.

"Next Gwen's grandmother!" Then an lady with grayish dark hair walked out. She looks about 60 years old. She nudged Gwen's shoulders and greeted her, I couldn't make out the words since she was whispering to Gwen.