Unbelievable Talents pt.1

A/N: I saw all the amazing suggestions you guys left! I feel really happy that you guys are awesome at giving suggestions because I saw @HollyFowI5 and @music_and_food 's ideas and they were amazing! Using them today, don't forget to comment sugestions and opinions below guys! Btw I.DO.NOT.DO.G×D! Just saying that most of the readers out there love duncney and I'd probably be betraying them if I put Gwencan here so, sorry D×G fans! I'm also Duncney myself ;).

TRENT

Gwen didn't hang out with me today, it might be because of what happened yesterday. I kinda feel, alone. For once no one is with me, just sitting alone in the cabin. Nothing happend yesterday pretty much that involved me, apart from being hurt in the head, Katie got voted off, we won yesterday's challange, Geoff also got hurt, and somehow Duncan and Courtney dissappeared...

I think Izzy is on the verge of knowing why. I wrote a few songs and finished some. I was just trying them out when Gwen awkwardly came in and said hi.

"H-hi Trent. Are y-you m-mad at me?" Oh Gwen, I could never get mad at you!

"What for Gwen? I remember you doing absolutely nothing to me!" I said with a smile.

"Really? How about you- never mind then." She blushed cutely and flashed a smile.

"Oh, uh want to sing these songs with me?" I asked.

"Sure Trent! I mean, who could ever deny Trent the Muscisian!" She said laughing.

We sang duets the whole night and sliped a few giggles and references. It was fun with Gwen, I sure hope she lightened a lot more about my accident.

DUNCAN

"Listen Princess, talk about me getting us into this mess again, and I'll snap you!" I said snapping my fingers in her majesty's face.

"Ick! Get your hands off me you delinquent! Don't you clean your fingernails!? And snap me?! That the best you got?! I could kick you in the spleen better than you snapping anything!" Courtney gave her comeback.

"Whatever, let's just keep moving ok? I could really use a burger right now!" I said groaning.

"This was all your fault by the way! If you didn't 'forget to tell me something'! I'd be sleeping right now!" She nagged again, immitating my voice.

"I told you for the last time! We could've been the 2 best fourth-wheelers in camp! Besides the two were having a moment!" I said without thinking.

"Again, since when did you care?" She said pointing her finger at me.

"Forget it! Its worthless to fight out here! How big is this place?" I said observing the place.

My point worked. For 1 it shut princess up. For 2 I can continue looking or our way back.

What's weird is, Courtney just stayed quiet for a while and she just had her arms crossed, with a look of dissapointment. Does she want me to start annoying her? Anyway it probably is my fault, here's what happened:

FLASHBACK

"

I think I forgot to tell princess something." I grabbed Courtney by her wrist and ran to the forest.

"Duncan! What's so important that you forgot to tell me?" She asked impatiently.

"Didn't you realize? We were fourth-wheelers back there!"

"When did you care about the camp's puppy lovers?! I thought you were the delinquent, not cupid!" She said bursting out in laughter.

"Again, let me get this straight. You, Duncan the cochroach/ogre/delinquent. Care about Geoff and Bridgette's romance?! Bwahahahahahh! Dunc-Duncan, cares about Geofd and Bridgette having alone time! Who even are you! Ahahhahahahaha!" She boisteriously laughed. What? I like using big words. Wait what?

"Yeah, yeah, Duncan the whatever-her-majesty-calls-him respects others' love life! Now let's get going!" I said

"Hmmm, I never thought of it that way..." She pondered for a while.

1 HOUR LATER

"Duncan... Where are we going?" My royal companion asked casually, but fearfully.

"Hmmm? Back to camp remember?" I said a bit doubtful. She started looking around.

"But, we don't even look close!" She screamed. So much for peaceful and quiet.

"Calm down princess! We'll get there!" I scremed back.

"This is all your fault! Your fault! You are responsible for getting us lost Duncan!"

"Yeah, yeah we'll get there! Just calm down jeez!

"Its still your fault Mr. I-got-myself-lost-for-romance!" She scream whispered under her breath.

GEOFF

"Ok listen up kids! Our challenge or game, but I prefer challenge, is something that envolves music and acting!"

Everyone was all happy and exited about today's challenge. Lindsay and other kids that are- like her raised their hands or said what they think the challenge was out loud.

"Oooh! Oooh! Is the challenge a parade?!" Lindsay said.

"Eh... Nope!" Chris said happily.

"A musical!"

"A play!"

"A book fair!"

Everyone said in unison. Chris just facepalmed and turned to Chef, Chef nodded and facepalmed aswell.

"Did you guys even have breakfast this morning?!" He said utterly dissapointed.

He took a deep breath

"Were going to have a freaking talent show!" He shouted. Chris's phone rang and he went off to a corner and answered it.

"Yup. Yeah. I am being patient! Wait..! Duncan and Courtney? Missing?! What?! I-i..!" We can all hear him panic in the corner.

Enough about Chris. A talent show! I can wow these dudes with my rad skating skills! Well... I can use a penny board... I have to think this through...

ALEJANDRO

I wonder what Geoff is thinking about... He's been pondering for a minute now. More importantly, what is Chris talking about, and to whom?

"Ok kids, today's challenge is uh, cancelled because we need all the people we have to look for Duncan and Courtney." Chris said about to leave. "There is a blind spot in camp somewhere without any cameras." Chris said again, pondering. "Whateves! They would never wander around that part of camp!" He said confident they would not go to the camp blind spot.

I went back to my cabin and went to find my chart of girls. Since Courtney is gone, and she's one of the top 5 best female players, I would have to work with the other four hard-to-gets. But who are the other four, and where is my chart! I could have sworn it was in my pocket! Oh no! I hope whoever took it, isn't a person with a clear mind...

A/N: Hey guys! Guess who's back! Yeah, me... I have a new username yay! If you're an old reader, follower, etc. You are now proud enough to say "I was here since Presto-Magic!" Sorry for not updating, my birthday is coming up, I have a new phone. A lot of stuff has happened since I last updated, but hopefully this chapter is long enough to pay for my losses.