A new Destiny

Recap( Towards The End of Transformers Prime: Predacons Rising Movie)    

" Enough, The Decepticons are no more, and that is final!", Megatron shouts at Starscream before ultimately taking off. Leaving behind a speechless Starscream and an awestruck group of Autobots. On an abandoned Cybertron."

Timeskip: 6 months, Dramadon System.

Since his self-imposed exile, Megatron was just roaming the cosmos. A warrior without a purpose, a former tyrant in search of redemption, meaning. Ever since he was on the end of Unicron's wrath while possessed by the Chaos Bringer, he lost his taste for tyranny and suffering upon others. Despite the upgrades Unicron gave his body, he loathed his new appearance, no amount of power or upgrade was worth resembling that demon!

 Despite the upgrades Unicron gave his body, he loathed his new appearance, no amount of power or upgrade was worth resembling that demon!

Megatron(Talking to himself): This is, this new armor may have made me stronger than before. But at what cost?! To resemble that insufferable Unicron?! This is a tragedy, a curse! I only thank Primus that the nightmare is over. Still, I wonder what fate has instore for me?

He said as he continued his voyage through the stars. Little did he know, he was going to get an answer. Before he could reach Quintessa, a giant being of unknown size, teleported directly in front of him. Forcing him to transform and revert to robot mode. What came next, nearly intimidated him.

{AUTHORS NOTE, just replace Unicron with Monty Oum, R

{AUTHORS NOTE, just replace Unicron with Monty Oum, R.I.P.}{Also Pretend he's in his Unicron Armor}
Monty Oum: Megatron, at last we meet.

Megatron: Who are you? And what do you want? Come to kill me for my past actions?! I wouldn't doubt it. 

Monty Oum: I am Oum. And I haven't come to end you, but to give you a new purpose. Seeing as how you carry none, roaming from planet to planet, seeking only Energon to sustain yourself. Why?

Megatron was hesitant at first, whoever this was, he could feel that his power rivaled Primus and Unicron.

Megatron: Simple, I cannot return home. I'm a wanted war criminal, yet I don't want to be a Decepticon anymore. All I want is to be left alone, and only attack if threatened or provoked. This is my self-imposed-exile. My redemption for all my crimes against Humanity and Cybertron. Why do you care about me? Surely my old friend Optimus Prime would be a worthier candidate?