Alien World

All of a sudden, after Monty had teleported Megatron from his location in the Dramadon system. He had no idea where in the entire universe Monty Oum had sent him. The next thing that he could feel, was all this unusual energy around him. He felt uneasy during the teleportation and transformation.

Location skip: Beacon Academy, Ozpin's Office.
Headmaster Ozpin was drinking his cup of coffee while staring out his window enjoying the view of the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin: Hmm, I don't know why, but I feel like something odd is going to happen. Well whatever it is, I know one thing that is certain, it's happening soon.

Then, as if on cue, his scroll began buzzing and playing his ringtone.

Ozpin(talking on his scroll): Yes? Glynda! So good to hear from you, what can I do for you?

Glynda: Sir, something just entered the planets atmosphere!

This got Ozpin to stop talking. Then to pause and take in what his second in command had just told him. He couldn't help but stare in shock and curiosity.

Ozpin: Am I hearing this right, something just entered our atmosphere?

Glynda: Yes sir, we have no idea what it is, but based on it's trajectory........from what James has told us, we believe that the object in question will crash in, Vale.

Ozpin: Does Ironwood have an idea where in Vale it will crash.

Glynda: Mount Glenn sir.

Ozpin: Hm, that is troublesome, that area has the highest concentration of Grimm in the whole kingdom, we'd have to send a squad of huntresses and huntsman to have any hope of recovering that Space Object. Thank you Glynda. That will be all.

Glynda: Of course sir.

Soon both parties hang up. Afterwards, Ozpin looks to his desk, walks over, sits down and pushes several buttons. Soon, a video conference starts with all members of the ruling council of Vale.

Councilman 1: What's this meeting for Ozpin?

Councilman 2 : Yeah, shouldn't our primary focus be preparing for the Vytal Festival 5 months from now?  

Councilman 3 : Now now gentlemen, this Ozpin we're talking about here, surely we all know he wouldn't have called a meeting like this. Unless the situation called for it.

Soon the other members nodded in agreement, then turned their focus on Ozpin:

Ozpin: Quite right gentlemen( pushes a button and a hologram of Remnant appears for all to see) According to Atlas. Something of unknown origin, a meteor or alien object just entered our atmosphere 2 hours ago. Based upon it's trajectory. Atlas believes that the object in question will crash land within our borders gentlemen. In the most dangerous part of the kingdom.(pushes another button. Which then zooms in from the planet, to Mount Glenn) As you can see, the object from space will crash here.