Welcome To Vale

Megatron exited the portal in an alleyway, and after gathering what belongings that Pum provided him, he began to Make his way out of the alley. And after making his way to the streets, he now found himself in the docks district. After which,he immediately began trying to find out how to get to this, Beacon Academy. And now, he was completely lost, unaware of his new surroundings. With only the belongings gifted to him by Oum, until he'd see Oum again, he was on his own. He was confused on Oum's final message, about meeting those who were once his enemies and how he'd need to work with them.

Megatron: Ugh, why do I have to look for this Osma. I don't care what Oum said, I know I can take her alone! Ugh what ever. Now to find some answers, hmp whatever. Hmm-

Soon Megatron was caight by surprise when he saw the giant C.C.T. tower in the middle of Down town.

Megatron: Hmph, this may be the best place to get the answers I seek

He said to himself as he entered the building, unfortunately for the gladiator, he was stopped at the entrance by Atlas security.

Atlas Guard 1: Hey hold on their chief, we need to look in your duffle bag here. Also, no weapons are permitted in the building. Only Huntsmen and Huntress students in training can carry weapons in the building.

Megatron; What?! Are you serious? I don't trust anybody with my weapon, only I can wield my weapons, anyone else who tries to wield them, will be immediately rejected.

Atlas Guard 2: Well then you can't get in, notice to your left how people walking through security have to have their bags checked, then the pass through a metal detector. And the folks who have a larger bag like the size of your duffle bag here, are examined through this X-ray here. And they don't even complain.

Megatron: Listen here, I don't have time to deal with this?!

He shouts, scaring the Atlesian Gaurds, to where one jumps comedically into his partners arms. If Megatron were his old self, he'd run them into the ground, but, being the new redeemed Cybertronian that he was now, he chose to just grab his things and make his way out of the building. On his way out, he bumped into a group of humans. They Looked extremely familiar, especially since they each wore the decepticon insignia.

 They Looked extremely familiar, especially since they each wore the decepticon insignia