Meet Megatron, Former Decepticon Warlord

Everything had just transpired in an instant, one minute Megatron was flying through the uncharted stars. The Next, Monty Oum, a being as powerful as Primus and Unicron, had sent him with a new purpose to fix the mess the Light and dark brother gods left upon their world of Remnant. And now, Not only was he sent here to find the one known as "Osma." But now, he had just eradicated an entire legion of Grimm. Most of which were smaller than him. And during the fights, in the battle aftermath, he had come across three huntsman teams with Glynda Goodwitch accompanying them on their reconnaissance mission. Now, everyone was having a serious conversation.

Megatron: Before I tell you anything, this Planet is known, as Remnant, correct? ( He asked raising an eyebrow staring at the humans.)

Glynda: Y-yes, this world is called Remnant. 

Megatron: In that, case, I thank you for your time small ones, but I will take my leave now, farewell.

But as Megatron began to walk away to then start sprinting to the transform and fly away to continue his mission, he heard clanging, and was surprised with what he saw on his foot. It was Ruby Rose, she used her semblance to burst into a shower of rose pedals. This was, unbelievable to say the least, and she had reappeared on top of his foot.

Megatron: What?! What are you doing flesh creature?! I demand you get off my foot before I kick you off, peacefully.

Weiss: Hey that's our team leader you're insulting!

Blake: Ruby, what are you doing, are you trying to kill yourself?!

Yang: Ruby, let him go before he uses force on you!

Ruby: Wait Stranger, before you go I have to ask-

Megatron: You want to know my name, forget it. YOU blonde one, the one with the long hair and brass shotgun gauntlets.

Yang: Yes?

Megatron: This is your sister, isn't it? Get her off my foot or I will kick her off with a serious amount of restraint.

Yang: Alright alright, sheesh, don't need to repeat yourself. Ruby-

Ruby: Oh alright.

Soon Uses her semblance to leave Megatron's foot and soon all three teams huddle around Ruby to make sure Megatron didn't hurt her.

Megatron: as touching as all this has been, I'll be going now, farewell humans.

He shouted as he turned around and transformed into his alt-mode and took off flying towards the horizon.

AN: Just pretend the location is Mount Glenn, and that Team's CFVY, JNPR and RWBY under Glynda Goodwitch's supervision were there

The thrust from Megatron's alien jet engines was enough to push everyone back at least a couple feet. Fortunately no one fell over.