Megatron vs. The Creatures of Grimm

Location: Mount Glenn

Kingdom: Vale

Time: 11:am

As Megatron was fighting the creatures of Grimm in the abandoned ruins of Mount Glenn. The battle between the beasts, shook the mountain side tremendously. Despite being extremely huge, Megatron still had his experience from fighting in the pits of Kaon as a Gladiator 1,000,000 years ago. Sufficer to say, the creatures of Grimm were taking a serious beating.

Megatron: Hmph! You beasts are nothing like the countless abominations I've slain back in the pits of Kaon!

He said as he cracked his neck from side to side.

Megatron: Last warning, runaway or I will eviscerate you all!!!!!!!Naturally, the Grimm didn't listen to reason and immediately charged for their Giant Metal Adversary

Naturally, the Grimm didn't listen to reason and immediately charged for their Giant Metal Adversary.
Megatron: So be it..................................
He finished as he began to charge his hands with Dark Energon. What came next, disastrous!

Meanwhile, All the way in Vale at Beacon Academy............................................
Ruby Rose: What do you suppose Ozpin wanted to speak to us about guys?

Weiss: Whatever it is, I just hope it isn't for something you or Yang did. While I value our friendship, you two can be troublesome at times.

Yang/Ruby: Hey!

Blake: Come on Weiss, don't be like that, we haven't even heard the reason for being called.

Weiss still huffed and soon Team R.W.B.Y arrived at the elevator that took them to the top of Beacon tower, to Ozpin's office. There they found themselves face to face with Headmaster Ozpin and his assistant, Glynda Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Ah team R.W.B.Y glad you could make it.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin it's good to see you.

Yang: Hey Teach.

Glynda: That's professor Ozpin to you Ms. Xiao Long.

Yang: he he, sorry Ms. Goodwitch.

Weiss: Anyway, what's this about sir?

Blake: Something come up?

Ozpin: As a matter of fact. Something most ominous from beyond our planet's atmosphere has crashed landed in the ruins of Mount Glenn. Which is why the Vale council has placed me in charge of putting together the huntsmen and huntresses to recover the unknown meteor.

For a good minute, Team RWBY was silent. This was something big that was about to transpire. And realizing why they were CALLED, they knew that the task at hand, would be no cake walk in the park.

Weiss: Professor Ozpin, what other teams will be accompanying us sir? There's now way we could handle all of the Grimm in the area.

Blake: She's right, we may have been able to take down the White Fang and Roman Torchwick at the docks last semester. But this feels beyond our ability to succeed alone.