The Human Factor

Megatron had been flying for what had been at least an entire day, by human standards. AFter he had his little meeting what three huntsman teams and a licensed Huntress, He choose not to reveal who he was nor what his purpose was for visiting Remnant in the first place. All the way during his flight, he contacted the Grimm Queen herself directly through her mind, causing her to feel something she hadn't  felt in over a milenia, pain.

Location: Darklands, Castle Salem.

Salem: Watts, Cinder, Tyrian, Hazel. I summoned you all here because we have, a complication.

Watts: A complication your grace? Whatever do you mean, you're power is, unrivaled by anyone in all the land, not even Ozpin has the power to halt your plans already sent in motion.

Tyrian: I concur with Watts, No one can stop you, our goddess. 

Hazel: ANd yet If she says there's a problem, than clearly this is something we musn't over look nor underestimate.

Salem: Well said Hazel, it would seem a being that rivals even my own power has been sent to our world, to aid Osma in destroying or stopping me and all we've strived and achieved.

Cinder: Has this, being, been identified, if what you say is true. And he does possess a spark of darkness within him...

Watts: We could exploit that aspect of his character-

Tyrian: and with any luck, turn him to our cause!!!! Ha, Ha Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Salem pondered this idea from her inner circle. Then she smiled looking back to the group responding-

Salem: Yes, given his strength and power, emanating from within, we could use that against him, and with any luck. Persuade him to aide us in taking over this pitiful world. As we've always been destined to achieve.

Hazel: With all due respect. And I mean this no offense to you your grace. But I feel this is taking an awful big gamble. One that I feel won't benefit us whatsoever.

Watts: Hmm,(he replied as we scratching his chin at Hazel's point.) What do you mean exactly?

Hazel: If this, being, was sent to destroy you, and managed to inflict you pain, briefly, how can we be certain he won't double cross us? If it's at all possible to even give him the opportunity to consider your proposition of an alliance?

Soon, the entire room went silent. Hazel made a good point. There was a huge chance that even if Megatron did agree to forming an alliance with Salem's group, it would be more than likely that all this would simply be a ploy to undermine their efforts and all that was accomplished.

Salem: Hmm, Hazel makes a good point. Until we find a way to acquire an incurrence against this thrid player. We cannot take any unnecessary chances. For now, we wait, it's all we can do. Cinder, return to Vale with your associates, do all that you can to keep a close watch on him. The minute you discover a weakness we can use on him. Report it immediately. Until we find out how to deal with, creature, stay alert.

Cinder/Tyrian/Watts/Hazel: Yes Ma'm.

Meanwhile, all the way in the Dragon Continent, after Megatron had parted ways with meeting Ms. Goodwitch and her students. He began to ponder his next move, he certainly couldn't blend in with his current appearance, and no doubt he'd attract to much attention, and possibly this planet's armed forces. Though he was never one to turn away from a fight, he did want to turn over a new leaf.

Soon he flew towards a high mountain top, there he transformed from his alt mode to his robot form. Where he was overlooking a number of villages from such a high altitude.

Megatron: Rargh! Why in the name of Primus was I chosen for this?!?!?! This is beyond my capabilities. Working with the very species I nearly exterminated? Needing to be, nice. (Shudders in discomfort.) Optimus, I got to wonder, how in the name of Cybertron did you have the patience and tolerance to put up with these, creatures?

?: Why so blue Megs?

This got Megatron to Jump around in surprise as he turned around to the source of said voice, raising his Fusion Canon in self defense. The voice turned out to be the universal being that brought him here, Monty Oum himself.

Monty Oum: come now, is that anyway to treat an old friend. Especially one that's granted you the opportunity to change and become the best version of yourself. As you once tried during your days as a gladiator in Kaon when your original cause was noble and honorable all those millions of years ago?

This in turn got Megatron to widen his eyes in shock. Not many were familiar with his background as a gladiator fighting for the rights of all Cybertronians at the beginning of his days before he approached the high council to purpose his vision of a just, society.

Megatron: How do you know about that?(he asked as he lowered his weapon)

Monty Oum: Easy, Primus told me. But that's a story for another time. Right now I got to know, why haven't you been trying to reach out to the very humans you just met? I sent you here to help them, not make a bad first impression and then never see them again. But I suppose not all first impressions can be a great beginning. Anyway, what's wrong?

Megatron : Very well, if you must know, it's because I don't fit in. Literally, I'm a 40ft Alien Robot whose very appearance is NOT warm and welcoming. Unlike Optimus' appearance.

Mont Oum: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That's what's bothering you? Have you even tried accessing the various abilities I've granted you? Aside from what power you gained from when Unicron briefly enslaved your body, you've been granted shall we say magical, abilities.

Megatron was speechless with a touch of puzzlement

Megatron: What?

Monty Pinched the edge of his nose with disbelief and annoyance. 

Monty Oum: Hey Genius, weren't you paying attention when I said, I'd provide you with the ability to become human as well?!?!? I mentioned that you'd be able to switch from Human to Cybertronian and vice versa! How was it you didn't hear that?! You know what forget it. Bottom line is, those additional powers Primus and I gave you...

Megatron was confused, until two and two clicked and it all began to make sense.

Megatron: Oh, now I- aw crud. Do I really need to be one of, them?

Oum gave him the, "seriously look".

Megatron: Alright Fine!

Immediately, Megatron began to tap into his powers and magical abilities granted to him by the deities that brought him here. And in the flash of a bright light, Megatron was no longer Cybertronian, he was now, a human.

Scene Ends