One of Them

Having Become a Human through the powers bestowed to him by Monty Oum and Primus. Megatron was a human for the very first time in his entire existence. When the Smoke cleared, he was dawning a human appearance, with the replacement of his fusion canon with his Mace from his times in the gladiatorial pits of Kaon. Seeing that he himself was the very species he sought to enslave/eradicate. He felt the regret already. But took a deep breath and looked at himself in a reflection from one of the blades of his Dark-Energon Mace. he had on a pair of blue jeans, military survival boots, a black sports shirt, a black leather jacket, and a leather strap on his back where he surpringly found his Mace.

Megatron: What?! I'm (he paused as he touched his face while gleaming his new reflection) one of them. This is, unsettling.

Monty Oum: What are you talking about, you should thank me and Primus for granting you this power. Now you won't be scaring anyone with your 50ft Robot appearance. You scare people just looking upon your Cybertronian form. No offense,

Megatron: Some taken. Now what?

Monty Oum: Now, you go out into the world. You make your way to Vale, to Beacon Academy.

Megatron: And how in the Blitz of Kaon am I supposed to get there now that I'm a worthless human insect?!?!

He shouted as he raised both fists up and smashed the ground below him, leaving a surprising crater that resembled his fists.

Monty Oum: Worthless, Right.

Megatron slowly stood back up, surprised by the fact that he still retained his brute strength from his years of fighting in the great war as well as from his millennia as a gladiator in the pits of kaon.

Megatron: Great Oum,(he began, humbly bowing his head in respect) what is this?

Monty Oum: you mean that you were capable of leaving that imprint that only the Hulk could admire? That's your strength, you still retain it, even in this, Fleshy form, as you called it. You're not vulnerable Megs. Did you really think We'd send you here with out the means of protecting yourself and others?

Megatron: Fair enough. So how do I get to Vale, I my have my strength, but I'm no Hulk, besides, those leaps would cause damage and chaos.

Monty rubbed his temples in disbelief and annoyance. He took a very deep breath, then exhaled and faced his hope for Remnant.

Monty Oum: Listen Megs, you've got the only power that can rival Salem and Destroy her, not to mention You just learned to change from human to Transformer, you can do so much, if you'd stop acting naive.

Megatron: Do I have an Aura? It's something I read about, from the huntsman academy's homepage from Beacon?

Monty Oum: No, not yet. Primus and I felt someone should unlock it for you.

Megatron: What?! Why?

Monty Oum: Hello, so that way, you'll socialize, mingle, get out of that shell of isolation you've been living under. After all how else do you expect to protect and save humanity, if you never get to know them or even show them that they a trust you? you can't hide from the humans or Faunus forever Megatron. Sooner or later, you'll be discovered, and when that day comes, and believe me, it will transpire like it or not, don't you think it'd be practical to have made friends who can defend you and convince others that you come to help?

Megatron was in deep thought, he hated admitting it, but Oum was right. Sooner or later, he'd be discovered in his transformer appearance. And it would make sense to have already made friends with some humans or Faunus.

Megatron: Very well Oum, you're right, it would be wise to get to know the inhabitants of this world. But tell me this, when will my final battle with Salem Take place? And would it be wise to just fly to the Grimm Lands and slay her once and for-

Monty Oum: What?!?!? NO!!!! Not Now, you're not ready, she'd take you prisoner before you'd even get the opportunity to end her. You may have the only think that kill someone with her immortality, but you're not ready to face her, you need to train for that day, develop your aura, your semblance, Other wise, if you don't survive Megatron, I fear neither will this planet.

Megatron: I see, very well. But where am I to stay or how am I to get to Va-

Monty Oum: I'll open a portal and send you there, and don't worry about, "human essentials" I've already given you a valet with your new human Bio, ID card, and its up to you to use your scroll or to just use your comm in your head, like the rest of your Species, though it will look awkward in public when you're human.

Megatron: Valid.

Monty Oum: Once you step through the portal, you'll be in the docking district, near the harbor, there, you'll sell the act that you're a new arrival by boat to start a new life in Vale. Fair warning, you will come across people you might recognize, and it is essential you get along.

Megatron: Why would you say-

Monty Oum: Sorry time's up.

He replied as he immediately opened the portal-

Monty Oum: Good luck Megs, Take you duffle bag( he finished as a duffle bag magically appeared on Megatron's back next to where his Mace was hanging) and make your way to your new home. I wish i could tell you more, but now's not the time.

Megatron: Fine... Farewell for now great Oum.

He said as he walked through the portal with the weapons he had along with the gear that Oum gave him. After Megatron walked through the portal to Vale, the Portal Closed behind him. And Primus' transparent image, now 5' 10' Oum's height, appeared to continue their chat.

Monty Oum: Hello Primus, what's up?

Primus: Be warned, Salem is making her move, are you sure the ones from his world will meet him in Vale?

Monty Oum: They will, but I'm not sure if I agree with your selection old friend.

Primus: Believe it or not, he'll need them as much as they need him.

End of Scene