one

nora's pov:

i finally got admission in my dream university in california. and tomorrow is gonna be my first day.

well i am not excited because i hate hate leaving my house. and i hate people more.

i am 19 year old but mentally i feel like 4.

i suffered an accident 2 years ago which made me lose my memory. i don't remember anything which happened for 17 years of my life. no memories. it's terrible to know that i lost all my experiences of life so far, i wonder what they were like ?

whenever i try to think hard about it, my head hurts and i faint. doctors advised my family to not remind me of anything about my past or it's dangerous for me. the accident was deadly and it messed up my brain, and my life.

they say i was very lucky to be alive because i was almost dead.

i wish i was dead.

lol no suicidal shit but i feel empty and overwhelmed. my heart longs for something so bad yet i don't know what is it.

the clock strikes 1am and my cousin enters my room.

"nora you should sleep, it's our first day at university tomorrow, or you're gonna sleep in the class" he said while laughing and left my room.

malik is my cousin and ours is a joint family (i hate it here), malik told me we've always been bestfriends , even before my accident.

i believed him because he's my brother and he supports me and cares for me and he's actually my bestfriend.

i prayed and slept.

the next day:

my phone starts ringing which apparently and obviously is alarm because nobody cares to call me anyway also it's 6am i hate it here it's just been 5 hours of sleep.

i wanna sleep for 12 full hours please.

i wake up and i pray namaz and i get ready for university.

trust me i am not excited at all.

i wore a cute frock and cute shoes.

my favourite colour is pink and i am 5'2.

malik drove me to university in his car.

i love looking out of the car's window. never underestimate my ability to look out of car's window and not speak for hours.

i don't understand the point of ac in cars like why don't you wanna lower your window and let the cool breezes of wind gently touch your face? don't you like fresh air and nature?

i see trees and flowers and soil and water and this is such a beautiful planet, these humans don't deserve it.

we reach the university and surprise, we are late. malik parks the car while i rush to the class.

ok i don't know where the class is.

i have these 5 fat textbooks in my hand because i forgot to put them in a bag and i don't even know why do i have textbooks i don't even study.

i was walking quite fast. and i fell on the ground with all my books. pure clumsy me move. disappointed but not surprised.

and i start crying on the ground.

a man came near me to help me, he gave me his hand and i stood up and dusted myself.

he helped me with my books and i look at him.

he's so pretty and beautiful. he's tall and he has messy hair and he looks so tough and strong and he's the cutest. he's the prettiest creature i have ever seen. suddenly human beings don't seem that bad because of his existence.

he's so hot. ok calm down.

"um do you know where the first year class is" i ask.

his eyes softens seeing me and he holds my hand and walks me somewhere and for some reason i don't resist.

he took me to this silent storeroom where no human is present except us. lights are off and there's total darkness and he closes the door. he cups my face with his strong hands and he comes closer to me, our faces at a dangerously close distance, i close my eyes while he makes both of our lips meet eachother. he keeps kissing me intensely and i fully support him for some reason. our eyes still closed and his hand softly caressing my cheeks. it was my first kiss.

suddenly he backs off and walks away from me and leaves the room.

what have i done. why did i allow that to happen. i hate myself.

i come out of the room crying and i meet malik.

"where have you been? why are you crying? " he asks me.

i can't tell him about this sin of mine.

"i fell on the ground" i tell him.

"oh. come on, it's alright, i just asked someone about where our class is. it's this way, come with me" he said and i followed him.

we sat together in the class and god knows what this professor is teaching and all i could think about is him and at the same time i am very guilty for what we had done.

it's lunch time and i go to cafeteria with malik. he goes to buy lunch for both of us and i sneak out and go to the storeroom where i met him in the morning in the hope of finding him there.

and.

he's here. i close the door so that nobody finds us together over here.

i came here to be angry at him and to shout at him but seeing him made me weak and i just wanna melt in his arms.

i collect myself and burst out "whatever your name is. whatever happened today was so terrible and wrong. because we're not married to eachother and it's a sin whatever we had done today"

he says "i am sorry" in a guilty but hot voice.

his voice is so deep, but soft.

rayan's pov:

she doesn't knows we are married and she's my wife.