two

nora's pov:

he said he's sorry. it's over. i should forget about it. but i just can't. his face keeps flashing in my eyes.

he is so beautiful.

normalise calling men pretty and beautiful because what even is handsome??

days passed, i haven't seen him in the university since that day. but he is all i could think about.

he's my first thought after waking up and he's my last thought before sleeping and he's all my thoughts everything in between.

for that moment, the kiss was passionate and i loved every second of it and i still think about it. but it was so wrong. i want to stay loyal to my future husband, whoever it's gonna be.

but how do i stop thinking about him. he doesn't leaves my head. and i am crazily smiling thinking about him and our kiss.

the way he cupped and caressed my cheeks, felt like the purest form of affection i have ever felt.

it was like time paused during that moment when we were together and the only thing which mattered to me was him. god i miss him.

i wonder what's his name?

"nora??" said the professor angrily.

"yes ma'am" i shouted.

everyone was laughing at me. but who cares.

"I've been calling you since 3 minutes, what have you been thinking about?" she asked me.

so ma'am there's this hot hot dude with such such beautiful eyes-

"nothing ma'am, i am sorry" i said softly.

"why do we boil the extract with concentrated HNO3 in lassaigne's test for halogens?"

and how am i supposed to know that.

"i don't know ma'am" i said.

"I've been teaching this since the whole damn week. get out of my class" she shouted.

ok girl relax i am going and all you did was bore me.

i left the class and my feet unknowingly walked towards the storeroom i don't know why.

i went in. the lights were off. i closed the door from inside and closed my eyes feeling that day and those moments.

someone switched on the lights and i flinched and got scared thinking who could it be and it was him.

it. was. him.

can you please kiss me again? can you please hug me? i want to be touched by you so bad but i don't know why.

"what are you doing here?" i asked him in a tough voice but all i wanted was him to kiss me rn.

"i could ask you the same question" he said.

oh my god his voice oh my god someone hold me i am going to die this is the hottest and deepest voice I've ever heard i want to kiss him.