thirteen

i am in aeroplane. with rayan. lol.

i am so cringe.

we sat beside eachother.

"ruhi told me you have gotten pretty rich"  i say.

"well, yeah. i guess you can say that" he said.

"well, i don't care. I'd still love you if you were homeless on the road without any money" i tell him.

"i know and i love you more" he said and he kissed my hair.

"would you still love me if i was a cockroach?" i ask him.

he chuckled.

"i would make a big castle for you which has everything anybody would dream of and put you in and take care of you, I'd find out what foods cockroaches like the most and I'd get you those and I'd cuddle with you every night and kiss you-" he said.

"kissing a cockroach is dangerous and you could get ill" i say while i bite my sandwich.

"well, i don't care, i am gonna kiss this cockroach anyway" he said.

"you know, i feel like, I've known you since forever. did we really meet before my accident?" i asked him.

"can you cook?" he asked.

"no, i always mess everything up, everyone says i cook horribly and i put extra spices in everything, because i think the more stuff i put the more tasty it would turn out, i think i am putting love in while i put ingredients in" i said. oh wait he dodged my question.

he chuckled.

"well, in cooking, less is more. "

"and can i taste the love which you put in ? i mean, can you cook for me?" he asked cutely.

"why not" i tell him.

i fell asleep on his shoulders and we landed and  i was looking out from the window in his car and there was a beggar at the signal and i felt evil for ignoring him because i came here empty handed but rayan gave him everything he's got. he just gave that guy all the cash he had which was enough for him to eat for a couple of years. such a kind soul. and we reached his home which was surprisingly the cockroach's castle except that we are humans.

"okay that's a huge mansion" i said.

"it's incomplete without you" he said while he kissed my hand.

it is so big, i could get lost in here. such a nice place to play hide and seek.

"uhh, well, you can use this room and i will be on that one" he said.

well why can't we live in the same room ugh it sucks but yes he's so considerate of me.

"ok i wanna cook for you first" i said.

"you need to rest " he said.

"shut up" i said.

"the kitchen is downstairs" he said while he smiled.

i took 2 hours and tried to make noodles.

it looked terrible not gonna lie.

i put it in plate and take it to him. i am honestly drenching in sweat.

i enter his room and sit on his bed. and give him the plate with so much proud like a toddler proud of his first drawing.

he took it and tasted it.

"it's soo tasty. i have never eaten anything this tasty in my whole life. you are the best cook in the whole world. this is heaven, i wanna eat more. can you please share the recipe?" he said.

yep the overacting seems very unnatural but sweet.

"let me taste it too" i said.

"please let me eat it all, i don't wanna share this" he said.

oh did i actually accidentally make it so good.

"just one spoon rayan please" this is all so cringe man.

i forcefully took a bite and threw up. it had soooooo much salt and chilli powder and it was sour and bitter and yuck.

"wtf were you praising" i asked.

"you seriously have some bad taste, it's amazing." he said while eating it without even looking at me.

"there's too much of salt and chilli" i said.

"the level of salt in it is perfect and i like spicy food so it's perfectly perfect" he said while i could see his eyes turning red and tears rolling down.

i remember ruhi telling me he eats very less salt and chillis, i want to kiss this man.

"you know when i cook, my family usually says it's too bad and they say i shouldn't be allowed to go in the kitchen" i said.

"and how do you react to it" he asked.

"nothing much really. i just google how to kill yourself. and google just shows me lameass helpline numbers instead of telling me what i asked for" i said while he kissed me.

"you're never going to google that ever again. do you get that?" he said while i hugged him.

"i love you so much" i tell him.

"well, would you love me if i was a cockroach?" he asked me.

"no, eww. i hate cockroaches" i said.

"oh, okay" he said.

"i am jk, I'd love you even if you were a umm- lizard or anything " i said.

"we're having the appointment with doctor in 3 hours, you can rest for some time" he said.

i fell asleep and when i woke up he was clicking my pictures.

"what are you doing" i ask him.

"nothing, i am sorry, was it too creepy?" he asked.

"well, it's not creepy, my heart is full" i said while i bursted out crying.

he tried to calm me by hugging me.

"show me your phone" and i grab his phone.

753 pictures??? in 2 hours????

"are you crazy-"

"i love you so much, i want to be with you for as long as it takes for a snail to travel across the universe"

i smile. how did i get to lucky?

2 months later:

she regularly got treated for her condition and she got her memory back. 

"i remember everything now!" she started crying.

"i am your husband" he said as he continued sobbing with her as she embraced him with a soft kiss.

they continued kissing eachother for hours and made love under the stars.

the end