six

nora's pov:

i am sad and i think nobody understands me. i don't know why i cry so easily. and why do i cry 10 times a day for no reason at all.

we reached home.

malik asked " do you know him? did you meet him before? did you talk to him?" desperately.

yeah boy but why does it concern you please stop bothering me.

"malik can you please stop bothering me?" i said in the most polite way possible.

"you just gave me romantic hints and now this, why are you giving me mixed signals?" he said.

okay maybe my bad. i am hurting his feelings for my selfish idea of making rayan jealous. i feel like a terrible person.

"i am so sorry, i don't mean to lead you on. so i am clearly saying this to you now. i consider you as my brother. " i said.

"brother? seriously? then why did you mention 'romance' previously" he asked.

"i am sorry i was out of my mind" i said while slamming the door on his face.

i turn around to sleep and i see my sister on my bed.

"WHEN DID YOU COME" i asked her.

"just an hour ago" she said smiling to me.

she was away from home because she studies in a school in another state in a hostel. she just visits us for breaks or vacations.

she's kinda cringe and annoying but i love her.

mubashiya is 17, 2 years younger to me. she's the only person i tell about my secrets to without the fear of being judged. she's very helpful and kind to me, i don't know if it's because she feels pity on me because of my accident or memory loss. i don't even know how was our relationship before the memory loss.

"sooooo there's a boyyyy" i say to her with a sad face.

mubashiya's pov:

sis you're married, please hold your horses i beg you.

nora's pov:

"oh that's umm great, tell me more about it" mubashiya said, she seemed anxious.

"we kissed" i said.

"you what" she said dropping her jaws.

"i know it's wrong but i am in love with him" i say.

mubashiya's pov:

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

nora's pov:

"my dear lovely sister have you considered the fact that it might just be attraction" mubi said in a serious tone.

"well, it is not. " i say with confidence.

i feel like grinding myself into a billion pieces if that's what his one smile could cost so it couldn't be attraction atleast.

"yeah and" she asked.

"and he just hugged another girl, from my class. and i don't know how to feel about it, i feel numb and paralyzed and i want to die" i say while i start crying.

"hey , stop. please don't cry. you're worth soo much more than this. you deserve someone who won't cheat on you like this alright? " she said.

no comforting words in the world could comfort me rn.