three

next day:

i left him yesterday while taking the cute pink water bottle with me.

i guess he just gave me something to remember him by.

as if i totally am not gonna hug and kiss this bottle for no reason like a maniac(i did).

today is sunday. and i can't wait to meet him again tomorrow. this is the first time in my life i am excited to go somewhere.

i know this is my dream university but i just want the degree for aesthetic purposes. my true aim in life is to fall in love and make love and make babies and raise them and live in a cottage in the middle of a rainforest and raise hens and baby hen chicks and cats and grow cute vegetables and fruits and be a good person.

it's been hours since our last interaction and i behave weird around my family by not leaving this water bottle alone for a second. i am hugging it all the time imagining it's him.

"where did you get that bottle from and why don't you leave it alone" my mother asked me on family dinner table. joint family dinner to be precise. it's a huge family that even i don't know who half of them are tbh.

"ummmm my friend gave it to me, it's pretty and cute, isn't it?" i told weirdly, i hope they believe me.

my mother smiled. ever since my accident happened, she's been worried for me and showers me with lot of love and affection. i wish i remembered things. i don't even remember how my parents were before the accident. i don't have a single childhood memory. it's like i was born again. it's frustrating.

after dinner, malik came to my room and said "we both know you got no friends, who got you the bottle?" he asked.

"it's none of your concern and i am sleepy" i told him.

rayan told me to stay away from him and for some reason i wanna be obedient to him.

malik's pov:

it's of my concern because i love you. I've always loved you since our childhood.

i know it's wrong to love a married woman.

but i can't help it. you're the only woman i want and I've always dreamed only about you nora.

I'll get you divorced from that rayan and I'll marry you. i promise you that. you'll be mine.

nora's pov:

it's finally night, i don't want to sleep, i can't sleep, but i can't wait for it to be morning. i just wanna meet him again.

it's morning finally, i wake up before the alarm.

I've never been so enthusiastic about going to study and most probably my family had noticed it and malik was kind of suspicious seeing me happy in the morning while having breakfast but who cares.

i am actually gonna bunk all the classes today. because attending classes is so boring and exhausting, self study is better than listening to these old weirdos talking about boring stuff in the most boring way possible.

we reach the university and i rush to the storeroom.

"where you going?" asked malik.

"i have some work" i said.

i go to the storeroom breathing heavily and it's just 9am.