clrs; 3

| c h a p t e r t h r e e |

Hayley stood by the glass doors of the coffee shop, she looked at her watch and groaned, it was already 11:17am but Ashley still wasn't there. Hayley almost got fed up and reached for the door handle when finally, she heard that bright voice behind her.

"You came!" Ashley squealed, going up to hayley to hug her, Hayley widened her eyes in response and stood there frozen.

"Well, I was about to go back inside the coffee shop since you took so fucking long."

"Sorry, I couldn't catch a cab." Ashley smiled, and pushed her hair back. "Well... Let's go!"

--------------

"Seriously? An art exhibition?"

"Oh come on! This place is filled with beauty and inspiration."

Ashley then dragged Hayley towards the entrance, while Hayley murmured, "Why the fuck did I come with her."

As they entered, Ashley smiled at the paintings, and so did Hayley, but she didn't smile at the paintings, she smiled at Ashley's enthusiasm and glee. She almost wanted to hug her, and Hayley admits, Ashley had the most prettiest smile she has ever seen.

"Isn't it so pretty?" Ashley pointed at the paintings of a girl who's hair has magically turned into stars and the moon, it had different shades of violet, blue, and black.

Hayley grinned, her dimples showing. Ashley widened her eyes and immediately giggled when she saw Hayley's smile.

"Wow Hayley you can smile!"

"I'm currently stopping myself from slapping you because your energy makes me want to kill myself."

"No it made you smile!"

Hayley dropped her smile, then turned around to look for another painting to make fun of in her head.

"You're lying though, if you say that nothing in this place inspires you or makes you smile."

"You're right, I guess something in this place does make me smile." Hayley smiled again, thinking, you make me smile.

I'm sorry it's short but I tried and I was in the plane when I wrote this and I tried, I hope you like it :-)