-clrs.

Hi! its me again after ten decades lol, anyways, i've been inactive in wattpad for a v long time but i was bored and went through my drafts and found this old stuff that was supposed to be chapter 7 then i changed my mind because i decided that it would drag the story on for too long.

buuuut i decided to post this because 76k reads??? like wow??? thank you guys so much, i know that i'm a bit late, ya'll probably forgot about this book by now lol, but i still wanted to thank you guys anyway. also if you guys want a spin off fic based on this storyline, just tell me and i'd love to write again for you guys!!

(btw if the beginning seems familiar, it's bc i took chapter ten from here lol)

!!! TRIGGER WARNING !!!
a panic attack will be described within this chapter, so if you are not comfortable with that topic, then i will strongly suggest that you don't the following.

"You did." Hayley uttered, smiling. Ashley, on the other hand, froze. She wanted to smile; she wanted to hug Hayley; she wanted to jump up and down; but she didn't, instead she started breathing heavily then suddenly ran, leaving Hayley in Dan's place. As Ashley fled, she stopped halfway through the alley when she realised what had just happened, then her knees dropped, as if it had given up. Her hands were shaking, she looked around confused, she had no idea why she had ran away, but her chest felt heavy and her thoughts started to race. She then clutched her chest and bowed her head, she felt as if she couldn't breathe and her eyesight was blocked with the tears that stung her eyes. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed, she didn't mean it for Hayley, she meant it for her. "Why can't you just be normal?" She almost whispered, her lips quivering. She then crawled to her left and sat against the bricks.

"Shut up, shut up," Ashley repeated to herself again and again, she felt like she was insane. She then hugged her legs and buried her head on top of it. She knew that the voices in her head wasn't someone else's, it was her own, but to her it seemed like the voices belonged to someone else, but it was still only her. Her chest was rapidly moving up and down, she was dying to catch her breath. Tears continously escaped her eyes and glistened her cheeks. She lifter her head and faced th opposite wall, she didn't even know why she ran away; she was utterly confused. It was like her legs had a mind of their own, and frankly, she didn't feel like she was herself anymore, she felt like she was possesed by someone else.

Ashley didn't know what caused her to do what she did next, but she did it anyway. She forcefully stood up, wiping the tears on her face. She then slowly walked towards michael's place again, but her legs felt weak. As she approached the metal door, she ran her fingers though her hair, and knocked. After a few seconds, it opened, revealing Hayley. She stood there confused, she then tilted her head to the side, as if she was trying to read what was going through Ashley's head.

"H-hayley," Ashley stuttered, it was because she felt the lump in her throat. "I'm so-s-so fucking, sorry."

"You, um, ran?"

"I don't know why, I'm so sorry, it was like I've lost control of myself, I don't know, I just- I'm trying to figure out why, but I can't, I just fucking ran, and I don't know what led me to, maybe it was happiness, surprise, fucking hell, I don't know" Ashley rambled.

"Where were you this whole time?"

"Halfway out of the alley."

"And you just... Stood there?"

"I don't expect you to understand, but... I... I don't know what just happened," Ashley confessed. "Can we pretend as if it never happened?"

"This doesn't make any sense..."

"I know, I'm sorry. I sincerely am flattered when you said that I inspired you, but I honestly don't know what happened to me." Ashley was afraid, this was what drove people away from her, her anxiety.