clrs; 7

| c h a p t e r s e v e n |

"You did."

Ashley could feel the heat rise up to her cheeks, and her heart started to beat faster. She felt accomplished, she remembered how she wanted to change Hayley's view on things, and she felt like she did.

"Really?" The blue haired girl said, smiling.

"Yeah..." Hayley uttered, smiling too, but it was obvious that she was nervous, so she tried her best to change the subject. "So... Um... You? What do you do?"

"Huh?" Ashley titled her head to the side, confused.

"Like do you go to college, or...?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm majoring English."

"Oh that's great," Hayley frowned at her fail attempt of enthusiasm, then nervously laughed.

"What did you take in college?"

"I took art, obviously, I told you."

"Oh right! I forgot," Ashley giggled, running her hands through her hair.

"What made you lose your inspiration?"

Hayley shifted her gaze to her feet, then sighed. "When I graduated from College, I was surprised. In-between spring break and graduation, my dad left, leaving my mum in a mess, I feel like the only time she would smile, until now, is when she's watching her favourite TV show; my brother on the other hand, was barely home, and if he did get home, there would be a girl dangling by his side, but never the same one. He then started to hate everyone and everything, including me, and I guess that's what made me lose my shit. But I stayed with them, as much as they fuck me up, I couldn't leave them like that, they're still my family."

"Oh," Ashley was surprised, she was speechless.

"Come on," Hayley stood up, tugging the other girl's hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Just come with me."

The two bid goodbye to the two boys and headed out, as they walked down the streets again.

"Where are we off to?" The blue haired girl uttered, fixing the uneven straps of her tiny backpack.

"To the park."

"The park?" Ashley questioned, confused.

"Yes." Ashley furrowed her eyebrows, but she then shrugged and continued to follow Hayley.

As they reached the park, Hayley sat down on the grass, patting the spot next to her. "Come, sit." Ashley giggled, and did what she was told to do.

"So you will either sing to me, or read me one of your poems, or whatever it is you write."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then... You wouldn't be able to see anything that I drew or painted."

"You're going to show me your artworks?" Ashley grinned, suddenly eager. "Well... I... I'm thinking of a song. Because I'm not comfortable with other people reading or hearing what I wrote in my journal."

Ashley played with her hair, her head down, until she suddenly looked up and smiled, almost scaring the other girl. "Got one," She stated, while her eyes brightened up.

"Now I wonder what it's like to run my fingers through your hair
But I'll never know
And I wonder what it's like to come home late and have you there
But I'll never know
And I've memorized every line on your fingertips
And I've fantasized 'bout what it's like to say "goodnight" to your kiss,"

"That's fucking amazing," Hayley uttered, her eyes wide. "Who is it about?"

"Y-y-uh..." Ashley hesitated, she was afraid that maybe Hayley doesn't like that way, maybe she inspired Hayley the way a you get inspired by a friend, not someone you love, so she panicked. "H-h-ha..." She thought of biding Hayley, but fought against it. Then a name popped to her head, she then immediately smiled. "Harry Styles."

Hayley snorted, then continued to laugh. "I doubt it, because you've never mentioned him to me. If it really is about him, then that means that you like him, and you have never, ever, talked about him."

"Fine, it's about someone else, but I won't tell you."

"But-"

"Hey, you have to show me one of the things you've drawn, we made a deal."

Hayley then sighed then took out her phone. "I was bored and Dan suggested that I should draw something I love, and makes me happy... So I did." As Hayley turned her phone to the blue haired girl, the virtual drawing has stunned her. This time, she really was speechless.

Lol yes I put some fetus ashley there bc i can. Also the crappy drawing was by me (or Hayley lol) and you can also see it my instagram account it's @/halseyssmile you can follow it if you want.

P.s I'm v sorry for the slow asf updates, I'm just v lazy, and it's summer come on.