Volume 6 Chapter 2: Thanatos?

Previously: Lilith Morningstar, Blitzkrieg and Rose looked at Vladimir confused. That's when Vlad was hit with a flash back to his childhood, it made him cry blood. He looked out at the mountain in the distance as his eyes glazed over. Rose used her mind lock to see what he was seeing.

Rose stood there in the memory watching as a young half dragon born kid ran up to Vlad. He ignored him and continued to train his light magic. "Come on, brother! Let's play!" He tugged on his pants but Vlad just punched him in the face. "A bastard like you doesn't have the right to play with a chosen one like me." Tears of emerald fire left his eyes and burned up to ash as it hit the ground. "Brother…" "We aren't brothers!" The kid ran away crying fire. She heard a distant voice screaming out,"He doesn't deserve this, stop it! Can't you see, he's precious!" She sprinted after the little kid. He was leaning up against a blackwood tree as he was curled up into a ball. She went to reach out but then she saw a emerald snake appear out of his shadow. It wrapped around his neck and whispered softly into his ear. The snake glared daggers at her and spoke up,"Intruder, you aren't allowed to know anymore!" It leaped towards her and she was teleported to another part of Vladimir's mind. He turned 15 to set out on his journey but his brother was being held in the high tower against his will. He screamed out at Vladimir at the top of his lungs. As emerald green flames consumed his body and turned everything he owns to black ash. "I WILL GET MY REVENGE! BROTHER!" He was ignored by Vladimir causing his brother to leap out of the window. He dove down straight into the cobblestone ground. Blood splattered all over the stones and one of the castle maids.

Rose stood there staring down at the bleeding out kid. "You didn't deserve this…" She reached out as she crouched down. Just as she touched his body a jolt of electricity shocked her nervous system. Her right eye opened and scanned the particular magic signature. "Astra Jackal Dracula, reborn as a Condemned, dragon born, different mother, has Void and Emerald Fire magic." "I have a terrible feeling about our current plan to kill the Emerald Tyrant." She woke up from being in Vlad's mind. He stared into her hazel green eyes with sorrow and despair. She ran towards him, jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Vlad!" He was stood there lost for words. "How did I forget about him? Why did I do those things to him? I'm a monster." He fell to his knees crying black blood. She pressed her forehead gently up against him as she tried to cheer him up.

That's when they all heard,"What happened?" "Mommy?" "Papa!" "Our country, we have to fight! "I'm getting out of here!" She stared directly into his vampire eyes,"We are in this together, right?" He nodded his head. "We'll save your brother and defeat Hades, how about that?" He didn't have the strength at the moment to speak but the look in his eyes was all she needed. She stood up and walked past her party. "Guys hang back, I've got this covered." She held up her hands as she projected her voice towards the small group of Cursed Ones. "Everyone please calm down!" They moved to face the loud female voice. But as soon as they did they saw monsters standing behind her. They all got ready to fight. She sighed heavily as she lowered her head. She went into her half form and levitated up in the air using Wind Vortex Magic. They all became enamoured by her majestic presence. "The princess is back!" "Princess Isabella Blackwell!" "Save us!" "She's here to get back the throne!" She didn't even have to say anything to command over the masses. "I need you to assist me." "Anything my princess!" "Stay safe and leave everything to me and my friends! The enemy has the ability to take control over your mind but the gods have blessed me. I'm immune to the Emerald Tyrant's tricks. So leave your future and burdens in my hands. I'll get back the throne and lead your country into the new era!" They all cheered her on and praised her as a goddess. She helped Vlad, Lilith, and Blitz levitate and fly to the next part of her kingdom.