Volume 7 Chapter 1: Train Of Armageddon?

Previously: The automatic doors opened and revealed so many familiar shapes and new shapes. She began to drool with anticipation of experiences driving on a road again. She walked into the very spacious and full garage. "How about that one!?" He smirked smugly. "Good choice." He walked past her and grazed his fingertips across the side. The sleek black colour changed drastically. A hot rod that has aspects of a low rider. It has a shimmering emerald green coat of paint with glossy black flame design on the sides directed towards the trunk of the vehicle. The engine purred ferociously as if it was a wild beast. He got into the vehicle and gestured for her to hurry up and get inside. She rushed to the front of the hot rod. She vaulted inside and instantly her torso was secured by a leather seatbelt. "I can't have you falling out into the pools of lava or being eaten by creatures. Now then let's get going, we have a train to catch."

The hot rod vroomed out of the parking lot garage. Leaving a trail of emerald and black smoke behind. Hades put on his black sunglasses with a sparkling emerald inside matching his car. He gestured towards the crystal radio. "Put something on, it's going to be a bit until we arrive at the train station. We have a lot of ground and sky to cover." "Sky?" "Yeah, this vehicle can fly. But we'll get there whenever we get there. Oh and do you want to smoke something?" He held out his right hand. All sorts of rolled up cigarettes appeared in between his fingers. "They aren't normal mortal cigs. They have different effects and flavours. All pertaining to each of the 9 realms of hell. Some are more expensive than others but I'm the King of Hell. Just tell me what you enjoy, I'll get what you desire." She picked on at random and used her azure flames to light it. She inhaled deeply and instantly tasted coffee. Her magical presence was erased almost instantaneously. She blew out the toxins. The smoke was pitch black like the void. "It seems like you picked the Apathy Realm line of cigarettes. They are quite unique and have all sorts of coffee flavours. And whenever you smoke them, your presence is erased completely. If you just want to be left alone, that's the perfect cigarette or cigar to smoke. Interesting isn't it?" She held the cig in between her index and middle finger. As she glanced over at Hades. He was talking to her so casually. It was as if they were on a road trip as old friends. She saw flashes of her old comrade faces as she smoked a cigarette with them. "It's really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing what else Hell has to offer." He chuckled deeply,"Oh don't worry. I'm a great escort. I'll show you everything and everywhere you desire. We have plenty of time to explore the 9 realms together." Her body heated up within at the sound of him saying the word "together" so seductively.

She placed the cig in the corner of her mouth and reached out to touch the radio. She tapped the on button and everything lit up with magic. "The engine is powered by the crystals embedded in it. In simple terms, it's raw magical power in the shape of crystals. Each crystal has a limited amount of magical power it's supposed to currently have as well as carry, capacity wise. Over time the crystals will have to be either replaced or refuelled with more magical power. Us gods supply the city with the necessary power to mass produce crystal technology. Capitalism is very good for all parties involved, even in hell." She enjoyed how he operated mentally. Very logical and practical. "A businessman and a tyrant. How topical of you, Hades." He stepped on the pedal and they zoomed past several cars on the black marble road. "You are the only one who would even dare to call me a tyrant. I'm a CEO in the business scene and seen as the King at other times. But no one would ever call me something insulting." He used just his left hand to steer the wheel. As he used the other to smoke a black coffee cigar. He puffed out pitch black smoke in the form of rings. "Well I'm not just anyone. I'm many things but being a pushover isn't one of them. I speak my mind and I still see you as a The Emerald Tyrant." He glanced over at her, her eyes were being hidden by her own sunglasses. "But don't get it twisted. I respect you as my new god. But I don't trust you fully. My absolute trust is something you'll have to earn over the next few weeks. I can't die fully but I still can be tortured and tormented. I'm not a fan of losing any more of my limbs. And I hate the feeling of being used. Our relationship is a two sided thing, as our contract said in the terms. So if you want to get closer to me, then don't be a scumbag. And just be honest with me. Vlad threw you under the bus, by the way." He parked the car in one of the many parking lot spots located at the train station. He turned off the vehicle and turned to look at her with his full attention. She leaned back as he leaned in close. He grabbed her wrist and chin firmly. "You are right about our special bond and the terms of the agreement. I can't go back on my word. But I am not one to do so anyways. I'm an honorable businessman. And you are important to me, Isabella Blackwell." She got chills at the sound of him calling her real royal name. "I did terrible things to your people and kingdom. I don't disagree with you. I'm not a good person or God. I'm the ruler of hell and God of death." He pulled her in closer to the middle of the car. "I enjoy making others suffer and beg for mercy. It turns me on immeasurably. But I hate to see you being hurt by others, other than myself. You are mine to torment and play with for eternity. I didn't vocalize my terms of our agreement. I can always extend our time together, even after your goals have been completed. I do enjoy your blunt and unfiltered way of speaking. I want you to keep being yourself around me. For you are my darling champion, Bella." He inhaled his cigar smoke and then pressed his lips against her plump ones.