10 Date

"Let's have a date night," Bruce suggested.

"How?" Kal said. He hasn't gone outside since he arrived at Gotham.

"Let's have dinner in the dining room. Then we can watch a movie in the cinema room. We can do whatever with no worries."

Kal asked, "What about Gotham?"

Bruce answered, "The kids got my back for the night."

Kal stayed quietly for a little bit before nodding. "Okay, let's do it."

Once the sun was down, Bruce and Kal were in the dinning room together. Bruce sat at the head of the table while Kal sat adjacent to him nearby. They were both quiet as they ate.

Every once in a while, Bruce and Kal would meet eyes. Kal was amused of how that kept happening. When he finally laughed, Bruce got flustered and laughed himself.

"So," Kal finally said striking up a conversation after a few minutes. "What has been going on with the Justice League?"

Bruce was surprised at the subject. Of course, he answered without showing that. He ended the spiel with: "So everything has been calm lately."

Kal nodded, "That's good. Really good." He smiled to himself as he finished up his food.

After they were done in the dining room, Bruce and Kal went into the screening room. They started a movie.

About an hour into the movie, Bruce whispered, "I'll be back."

Kal nodded.

Bruce left a quick kiss on his cheek. He got up and left. He came about after twenty minutes. He whispered, "How's the movie?"

Kal answered, "It's good."

Bruce placed an arm around Kal's shoulders. "That's good."

With his eyes glued to the screen, Kal leaned into the embrace. He was comfortable as long as Bruce kept his hands away from him.

Sooner than expected, the movie was over.

Kal sighed. When he looked over at Bruce, he was looking back. "Um," he said awkwardly.

"What do you prefer to do?" Bruce asked.

"Well," Kal said. "I rather go somewhere comfortable."

"You know," Bruce smirked. "You are terrible at being smooth."

"Don't use that playboy smirk on me," Kal scoffed.

"How else am I supposed to get you to like me?"

"I already do," Kal said matter-of-factly. "Now come here." He placed his hand on Bruce's cheek and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"Really?"

Kal asked, "Really about me liking you or really about me inadvertently inviting you to bed?"

"The bed," Bruce clarified.

Kal sighed, "Come on while I'm in the mood." He grabbed Bruce's wrist and pulled him up with him.

Bruce allowed himself to be pulled all the way to Kal's bedroom. He was surprised at Kal's willingness. When Kal turned around after closing the door, he saw the nervousness on Kal's face. He asked, "What's wrong?"

"You know," Kal said. "What if I don't want to... Be in certain positions?"

Bruce sat down on the bed and said, "I prepared for that." It was just like Bruce to be prepared for anything. "Now if you get uncomfortable, tell me." He used two fingers to tell Kal to come to him.