Chapter 13 / I d c

Saturday morning : Yeonjun's POV

The saffron yellow hue of the sun hit Yeonjun's face as he was sleeping like sleeping beauty. " Good morning " The phrase he was desperate to wake up to, but don't worry his mother was there to say it to him. " Atleast I have a mother who says it to me " Yeonjun thought to himself. He looks over to the alarm, 6:39 in red. He got up and was already preparing to go around his day and sleep back again at night, what a boring life I must say.

He opened his drawers and without even thinking,picked up a plain black shirt with some grey pants, after that he hopped into the shower. Whilst he was in the shower, he was thinking about the problems he was facing and some questions he wanted to ask Soobin. " Why did you ignore me for a day? You've always responded to my messages " He thought as he massaged his scalp with shampoo. " Im not even sure if you're into men " This was the first thing that came up in his mind whilst he would happily talk to Soobin, falling inlove every second.

But it felt like, Soobin just saw him as a friend probably not even his favorite friend and just someone who's in one of his options when his main friends weren't online. It hurt and it was mentally making him unmotivated. Yeonjun stepped out of the shower and dried himself up, immediately putting on the clothes he picked and looking at himself in the mirror. " Am I too ugly for him ? I don't deserve him " Everyone saw him as an angel that just walked out of heaven but the reflection he sees in the mirror tells him the opposite. Yeonjun never thought to tell his friends about it as he just thought it wasn't that much of a serious topic to discuss and maybe, he was just bored and decided hey, what if I have a crush. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

" Morning omma " He greeted his mom immediately after he arrived downstairs

His mom sips her cup of coffee and she puts it down before saying
" Junnie, can you clean your room today ? "

" Sure mom but why ? Are there visitors coming over or relatives ? " Yeonjun asks as he prepares himself a cup of coffee too

" No, it's just been a while since you've cleaned your room, it probably smells like dead rats and cockroaches " She starts reading the newspaper that was resting on the table

Yeonjun stops the task he was doing and looks at his mom with a " really " expression " Hey omma ! It's not that bad "

" You sure ? I went inside yesterday night and it exactly smelled like the way I described it " Complains as she reads the newspaper

Yeonjun thought for a while and reconsidered " Yeah, maybe I do need to clean my room but it doesn't smell that bad "

" I bought a new broom for you "

" Really ? Why tho ? I could just use the old broom "

" I just realized the broom was 3 years old so it was time for it to be replaced "

" Aw, that's kinda sad "

Sipping her coffee loudly " Yup "

Time skip:
It was 8:12AM when he decided he should check his notifications. He just started watching a new Korean drama so he was waiting for a new episode because it came out on Saturdays or Sundays on random times. And coincidentally Chaewon also started watching that drama, now I get why she has a crush on him.