Chapter 21 / Really?

" Yiz_DeShu <3

Warning :
This chapter will contain cursing so if you are not comfortable with that, I dearly apologize

Soobin's POV :

Following Mathematics class was Science class which was an hour long. He was apprehensive of what had really happened to his Hyung, Yeonjun that he couldn't bring himself to concentrate during Science class. After a 30 minute discussion, there was note readings, afterwards, they had to answer a 5 number long work sheet. He was so frustrated with himself due to the fact that he had to repeat reading the question three times for his mind would always jump to Yeonjun.

Taehyun glanced at his watch, he then  perceived that there was still 10 minutes left in the clock  " Psttt Soobin Hyung "

Soobin, who was looking out the window whilst gathering all the probabilities and reasons of why Yeonjun's face was bruised was disturbed by one of his dear friends once again " Hm? You finally called me Hyung "

Taehyun's expression was a confused one while Soobin raised his eyebrows and blinked his eyes a few times as a mockery of Taehyun's lack of self awareness " What do you mean? I always do, Kai's the one who doesn't "

" Its nice that 15-18 year olds could gather here if they have the same grades in Mathematics and Science, luckily we have the same brains " Taehyun, then proceeded to say whilst Soobin was still looking out the window however in this time, he was spinning a pen in his hand.

" Well yeah, the midterms are for 15-18 year olds " Soobin responded, almost falling his pen over but luckily, he was able to catch it and play everything cool.

" You always repeat that its soOooo nice " Kai, out of nowhere, uttered.

Taehyun rolled his eyes " Are you done with your work sheet? " 

" Yep Mr Kang Taehyun, whose inlove with Choi Beomgyu " Another day, another chance for Kai to make fun of Taehyun.

Taehyun had a cheeky smile on his face but it quickly disappeared as soon as Kai opened his mouth " Dude, shut up, you're so damn annoying " Soobin chuckled at their bickering

The teacher stood up from her seat, it immediately caught the attention of the students " Okay class, you will be dismissed but first, i will need you to pass the worksheets in the front"

: DD

Some students have already gotten up and passed their worksheet while a good few were still putting their things inside their bag. After putting their worksheets on the teacher's desk, they first bid a good bye to the teacher before heading out as a sign of respect. They aswell formed a que to not anger their teacher.

" Here is my worksheet, ma'am " Said Soobin, as he held and placed down the worksheet paper with two hands together with a slight bow.

" And good bye as well " He bowed another time.

" Hmphm " Replied the teacher, as she was very busy stapling some paperwork at the side of her desk.

Soobin had finally walked off the classroom while he held his bag in one shoulder " Yo, Hyung " Kai said, he and Taehyun were both waiting for Soobin just by the exit of the classroom.