Chapter 22 / A step closer

" Yiz_DeShu <3

The bumblebee hue of the sun pervaded through the window curtains of the room, beaming the shine on Yeonjun's bruised yet soft face. He slowly opened his eyes and as soon as he did, he pressed it firmly once more due to the bright light. He covered his face to reduce the brightness of the sun's rays in the room. Afterwards, he got up slowly to sit up in the bed, looking around and perceiving that it may be perhaps pass 7'o clock now. He itched the back of his head, his hair messy as usual as his eyes were barely open. And although, he was quite tired still, he decided to get up early and be productive. And before heading to the bathroom, he grabbed his phone to check his notifications as he had a towel hanging on his shoulder. He stared fondly at his phone with a face that brightened up, smiling affectionately later on as he placed the phone on the night stand and headed towards the bathroom.

ImSoobin :
Good morning Junnie Hyung, I made pancakes for you at the table and have also brought you some maple syrup. I'll be back on around 5:30.

ImSoobin :
And also, don't worry ! I'll be buying some bandages for you on my way back home today.

Yeonjunnie :
Good morning Soobin :D, thank you so much for everything you did <33, I'll be waiting for you.

Soobin's POV :

As I was waiting for class to start, I got a notification. I was intending to just ignore it and continue looking out the window to be left alone with my thoughts. However, I was able to recall the message i hesitantly sent to Yeonjun this morning whilst I was heading to school. Immediately, I grabbed my phone that was inside my backpack and scrolled through the notifications. Afterwards, I clicked the message and quickly typed in a reply. When I saw my Hyung's reply, I noticed that my heart did infact skip a beat as well as my face slightly redden up. I felt slightly hot than before and felt the desperate need to smile brightly and chuckle joyfully, although he couldn't have been suspicious Infront of his friends.

ImSoobin :
You're welcome Hyung ! Have you eaten yet? It's almost 8 o'clock
now— But class hasn't
started yet T-T

As soon as he pressed the " send " button, the teacher hastily entered the classroom resulting to him panicking.

" Good morning class, I have prepared a seperate quiz for each and every one of you " She said, as she sat on the chair of the desk whilst carrying papers and what looked like files, placing them on top of the table. You could hear the students slightly groaning. Even the teacher had heard it resulting to her rolling her eyes sarcastically, whilst smiling cheekily.

" I'm honestly used to this shit now" Said Kai as he furiously wrote something in his paper, very likely that he was scrambling in his paper once more to release his anger.

" Aw, this sucks honestly " Said Soobin as he pressed his hands on his face and leaned against his chair.

Kai was writing something on his paper when he heard Soobin's complaining. Later on, he turned his head to face his Hyung " This is my first time hearing Soobin Hyung say this " Said Kai whilst he tilted his head.

" What happened Hyung? " Asked Taehyun, as he moved his upper body slightly closer to Soobin.

He stopped pressing his hands against his face, looked towards his friends and replied with an " I don't know "

Kai, once again did his teasing face
" He probably fell inlove with someone " Both Kai and Taehyun chuckled while Soobin looked at them in disbelief.