Chapter 16 / It's been a while

It has been 3 days after Yeonjun has made the account and fortunately, Soobin hasn't found him yet, or so he thought.

" Soobin's Point of View "
It's around 7AM in the morning and the only people in the classroom were Soobin,Taehyun, Huening Kai and three other girls they weren't familiar with, it was boring but the girls definitely wouldn't agree, they were simping over the boys and especially Soobin, they were giggling, pushing each other and talking about how handsome Soobin is. Soobin was just scrolling through Instagram, obviously not flattered but disgusted, the girls even took pictures of him and the thought of stopping them made him feel like it wasn't a gentleman move so he just decided not to. While scrolling, he noticed something in his suggestions, it was Yeonjunnie, it reminded him of Yeonjun and when he realized, his eyebrows raised and he quickly told Tae and Kai about it.

" Guys ! " He shouted, disturbing the silence that was so loud, and also disturbing Kai's sleep.

" What ? " Taehyun said, he wanted it to be over based on the tone of his voice.

" This better be good, you just woke me up from a good nap " Kai said, blinking his eyes.

" You guys know about Yeonjun Hyung, right ? "

" Dude of course, that handsome fellow that's your friend ? " Kai said, Taehyun also nodded as his response.

Soobin blankly stared at him, as if he just insulted his lover but it wasn't even an insult and Yeonjun isn't even his lover.

" Yes that anyway, so Yeonjun Hyung quitted Instagram a year ago" He looked over to the window that was beside him

" and surprisingly he thought of coming back, I'm so happy that now I can apologize for everything I've did " His voice softened, it always did when he was talking about Yeonjun.

" Definitely, now that your starting to become friends with his sister" Taehyun unexpectedly said, who was just on his phone at their back

" She told me she was going home tomorrow "

" When did she tell you ? " Kai asked

" When I went to grab some food at her restaurant the other night "

" Wait wait ** Taehyun was leaning on his chair but he quickly got up, I have a question, are you going to follow him ? "

Soobin turned to look at Taehyun
" Actually I wanted to but after thinking about it, maybe it's best to not and just watch in silence "

" Good, I was gonna tell you that "
Taehyun leaned back on his chair as Soobin also turned to look at the front again

" Should I make another account and follow him there, just to see how he's doing ? "

" Dude, why are you acting like a simp ? " Kai asked him sarcastically

" What !? ** He turned around to them again No ! I just- I ju- I don't know actually "

" I was just joking, I didn't think you'd act like that though " He laughed and so did Taehyun

Soobin loved and sometimes hated how Kai and Taehyun would usually come over to Soobin's classroom and just hang out before their classes start, He didn't wanna be left alone with the girls.