Chapter 24 / Frustration

" Yiz_DeShu <3

The 4 friends at an instant then ran after the boy, although they had to split into a duo and go into different pathways, considering that the school was quite large and they didn't keep track of the way the boy headed to.

Yeonjun and San went to the path that headed into the youngling's classroom whilst Taehyun and Huening Kai went into the pathway where the restrooms were located. In their thoughts, the restrooms were likely the place of where people who were dealing with something difficult would end up in.

Unexpectedly, as Yeonjun and San arrive at the classroom of the younger boys, panting whilst in a position of attempting to catch their breath. They caught a glimpse of the tall younger, grabbing the backpacks of his friends with a face that spoke no emotion as he fixed his eyes unto nothing, it appeared as though the younger's mind was brimming of countless thoughts and opinions. However, he wasn't able to reasonably express his overflowed thoughts that showed through his eyes. The two older Hyung's gazed with concern displayed all over their face as the younger walked towards the door, unaware of who was standing upon it.

Soobin turned his head up to perceive that his Hyungs were infact, standing outside the classroom. He locked eyes with both of the older boys although, unable to fix his eye on one person for more than a second then proceeding to move on to the other. He rested his face as he carried the three backpacks effortlessly, two by the shoulders whilst he held the third backpack which belonged to the youngest, Huening Kai. His face spoke no emotion, almost as though he didn't have any concern whilst he looked at the two older guys whom were shorter than him. Seeing that none of them had nothing to say, Soobin walked away as he pursed his lips for a slight moment.

Soobin's shoulder brushed off the shoulder of the older, Yeonjun, in which as a result, Yeonjun grabbed his shoulder as he called out for him in a soft tone " Soobin " Upon hearing the delicate voice of the older. Soobin, in an instant, stopped to listen to the older, he pursed his lips as he gulped, staring the distance with a fixed expression as similar as before.

" Calm down " Yeonjun muttered softly to Soobin as he softened his grip. Soobin, as a reaction, looked down on his feet whilst softening his glare as well as his expression.

" Im trying " He muttered back to the older as he looked over in the distance which stood, students who were fooling around with each other, in a time of friendship bonding whilst the classes were still dismissed.

" Jun, i think you should let him go " San spoke in a calm manner with visibly concerned eyes. Immediately, Yeonjun looked at him. Although hesitating to listen to what he said, he did infact let go of Soobin's shoulder in the end.

" Soob, give us the other two bags " San spoke as he grabbed the two bags out of Soobin's shoulder then proceeding to hang one in the shoulder of the teen with the similar age as him. Afterwards, hanging the backpack left, on one of his shoulder.

" Come on guys, let's catch up with the younglings " San spoke as he adjusted the bag that hanged on his shoulder. Afterwards, he looked at the other two with slightly raised eyebrows.

Yeonjun perceived the expression that Soobin held. He had a straight face on as he stared unto nothing, mind filled with thoughts disarranged that it felt as if his mind was empty. " You should go first " Yeonjun responded.

San caught a glimpse of when Yeonjun glanced at Soobin in genuine concern and immediately got the idea. " Sure " He then said, smiling sweetly right before proceeding to walk away with a simple smile and a wave.