Chapter 23 / Tattletale

" Yiz_DeShu <3

Soobin awoke to the sound of the heavy patter of rain upon the window near his bed. It was still quite eerie, implying that it was around 4 o'clock in the morning still. He had a moment of mindfulness, wether he should get up by now or continue his slumber till 5 o'clock. In just a matter of seconds, he made a decision therefore he got up from his bed silently as to not wake the older who slept beside him. He grabbed the uniform and rather than a blazer, he picked a parka jacket that was a cool shade of blue in color due to the heavy rain. Afterwards, he followed his usual morning routine for school days.

Before Soobin had left for school, he said his good byes to everyone who was present inside the house including his Hyung, who was still in his slumber. He did so by leaving a message in Instagram for Yeonjun to wake up to. After he finished with the substantial stuff, he was finally heading to school. There was a drizzle when he left his house therefore he bought an umbrella with him, obviously. His walk to school was quite calming although it would have been more enjoyable if Yeonjun was there to accompany him. Soobin could even visualize Yeonjun laughing as they attempt to fit in the umbrella.

ImSoobin :
Good morning Hyung! I just left for school when you were still asleep, just wanted to let you know.

It wasn't a usual thing that Soobin did to his other friends, therefore he was already aware that he didn't think of Yeonjun as just a friend. It was quite difficult for him to admit his feelings but he knew what he felt deep down.

: DD

Eventually, Soobin arrived at the school campus by the time of 6 AM and although his first class was 6:30 AM, he still thought he could've been earlier. He had plenty of time to fool around with his friends and so he did. Huening Kai and Taehyun had already arrived whilst Chaewon still hadn't therefore they took the chance to plan out a prank on her.

The two friends, Taehyun and Huening Kai were sitting on an outdoor table given to the fact that there wasn't any chairs around the school campus. They were waiting patiently for Soobin to arrive with the stuff that they needed for the prank to succeed.

" If she doesn't laugh at this prank, im gonna cry " Kai spoke dramatically as he crossed his legs.

" Why? " Taehyun looked at him as he chuckled.

" Because we spent so much on this ! " Kai spoke once more in a dramatic way.

" No we didn't " And once more, Taehyun was there to argue with him.

" Well, i like to think that we did " Kai looked away with a sneer put on his face.

A brown haired girl walked up to the two boys whilst holding a piece of paper. " Uhm excuse me? " She said in a genuinely nice tone.

" Oh hello, do we know you? " Taehyun puts his phone away for a moment and gives a genuine smile after responding to the anonymous young girl. Kai, as well looked at the girl with interest.

" I dont think so, the teacher just told me to come here to tell you something " She said with a nervous chuckle.

" so what is it? " Kai spoke, not quite being aware that it was a disrespect to respond that way. Therefore, Taehyun smudged his shoulder with his own whilst having a genuine smile for the girl. Kai, as a result let out a dramatic " ow " sound whilst rubbing his shoulders with his lips pouting.