Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?

The cool breeze of the air hitting Yeonjun's face as he opened the window of the car, closing his eyes while smiling happily and forgetting every sad and traumatic moment of his life. He finally had a driving license and was allowed to drive his father's car for the night, he was overjoyed to hear his father's approval.

For once in his life, he forgot Soobin and thought of even dating a girl but after thinking for a while, his education was more important. Thanks to that traumatic, heartbreaking experience, he finally started studying and even made it to the top 5. He started smiling more and tried different hobbies, rock climbing definitely wasn't his thing but painting was, he stared playing Minecraft too and he was kinda good at it, Endermans terrified him though.

On the other hand, Soobin was completely heartbroken and shattered. After he confessed to her for the 2nd time, hoping to get a better answer than before since Yeonjun wasn't present anymore, he wasn't even sad that his not-favorite-Hyung-now was not in Instagram anymore.

" Chaewon, do you like me back ? " While Yeonjun was healing from the trauma of falling inlove with him, he was getting more delusional, thinking that Chaewon liked him back because she gave him simple smiles when he entered in school, I mean, friends do that too Soobin.

" Soobin ... I honestly just think of you as a friend " No matter how much you love me and how handsome you are, you will never be as nice and romantic as Yeonjun Oppa, that was Chaewon's thoughts

" Why ? Do you still like him " He didn't even have the courage to say his name without breaking down

" Yes, I do " She responded confidently but she wasn't that different from Soobin too because she knew Yeonjun liked someone else, she just didn't know the lucky person's name. In the middle of their conversations, Yeonjun would say something romantic about his crush or just vent out his feelings, she was shattered while reading the messages he sent, the feelings he wrote and the feelings he felt for someone else, that thought messed her up.

Soobin looked down, desperate and depressed were the words Chaewon would describe him at that exact moment.

" Soobin .... " She placed her hand in Soobin's cheeks and unexpectedly, it made Soobin furious inside , was she gonna continue being like that !? Rasing his hopes up with those lovey dovey actions that she didn't actually mean

" I heard what you did to Yeonjun Oppa, he talked to me about it and I kinda figured out the reason "

" And don't get me started on that Yeonjun Oppa of yours " There was no stopping him now

" I thought you were one of those guys that when they found out their crush liked another, they just smiled regardless of how hurt they were, just because their crush was happy, even if it weren't because of them " Soobin then realized what he just did, because he was so selfish, he lost a friend and not just one friend but two friends. He then realized and started tearing up and at that exact moment, he just wanted to hug Yeonjun and apologize

" I thought you were just gonna continue being friends with Oppa " His sobs grew louder that Chaewon noticed so she moved closer and hugged him.

" Soobin, I'm sorry " She started tearing up after seeing Soobin cry, she felt what Soobin felt and that was what made their friendship stronger.