Chapter 19 / First day

Yiz_DeShu <3

Yeonjun woke up to a surprise although he did remember everything the night before. Soobin was hugging him and their faces was as close to 2 inches, Yeonjun blushed the moment he woke up, was he having feelings again ? He thought as he rubbed his face a couple of times from irritation due to having stupid feelings for a person that will never return the love he gave them. He slowly removed himself from Soobin's hug and as he got up to prepare for his first day of school, he stretched and yawned. Moment of realization hit him as he was approaching the bathroom, wasn't he suppose to wake Soobin up ? So he did eventually after moments of thinking.

" Soobin " He shook the sleeping person as they were covered in the sheets.

" Sooobbinnnn " as he shook him harder than the first attempt. Soobin slowly began to open his eyes.

" What ? " He said in a low,raspy tone as his eyes were barely open.

" School " Soobin's eyes widen to the fact that Yeonjun was right infront of him, he thought everything that happened the night before was nothing but a dream. He stared at Yeonjun for a few seconds until he walked away.

" Fine don't get up " Yeonjun said as he approached his luggage to get his towel, eventually walking towards the bathroom with a towel in his shoulder and his hands at the back of his head, it was pretty much a habit.

Soobin got up to rather sit on the bed " Wait Yeonjun Hyung— "

" Hm ? " Yeonjun ceased of walking and turned his head to look at Soobin. The unforseen angelic beauty of Yeonjun flashed before his eyes, causing his heart to skip a beat.

He looked down as the sudden reaction of his heart skipping a beat
" Your classes start on 9:30AM and mine starts at 6:30AM, are you still gonna come with me to school ? "

He chuckled " Yeah of course, I don't know where the school is "

" You can wait in the rooftop if you want.. and I can show you to your class since I have a 10 minute break in 9:20 " He slowly put his head up.

" Yup okay " Yeonjun exclaimed, as he opened the bathroom door.

:DD

Although, it was the first day of eating breakfast at their house, it strangely felt normal for Yeonjun himself, who was anxious the moment he stepped inside their house. Yeonjun felt snug in the presence of Soobin whilst they were headed to school, as they walked, they were quiet although the atmosphere Yeonjun felt was nothing close to awkwardness, clearly the opposite of what Soobin felt, nothing but awkwardness filled his mind.

Yeonjun had his hands inside his pocket as he glanced at the sceneries they passed by, not taking a peak at Soobin at all while Soobin on the other hand, after moments of awkwardly staying quiet while looking at the pathway they walked on. He finally gathered enough courage to ask Yeonjun a question.

" Yeonjun Hyung, Are you okay with moving here? " He said in a calm,alluring tone as he awkwardly looked at the pathway

" Hm, I don't really care " For another time, Yeonjun didn't spare a glance at the younger boy who was walking with him