Prologue (Currently Rewriting)

It was the 80s, where for the most part was an experience that only some were there for.
Trampolines with no nets, BMX seats were up high, music was on cassettes, and much more. It was in those times truly wild. This could especially apply to one pacific blue heeler and his two brothers who in the middle of a windy and misty night were roaming on an island they were staying at with their parents on vacation.

The three brothers were wearing fairly sized backpacks, each having a different color and weight with the one in front of his two brothers having more stuff in his compared to them. All three of them had flashlights as they held onto them in hopes of finding their destination.

"Hey Bandit? Are you finally going to tell us why we're out here? or are you gonna wait again and tell us once we get closer?" One of the brothers proceeded to break the silence and asked his brother.

He's a Blue Heeler dog and the youngest in his family, wearing a red, white and blue headband, with light blue fur around his body, dark blue fur on his tail and on the left side of his face, brown eyebrows and dark brown fur which he had on his left face accompanying the dark blue, the dark brown appeared on his tail as well as it showed next to the dark blue. And finally his ears which were also dark brown with the right being upwards and the left being bent. The brother he asked said question to was in front of him, as he didn't respond, only moving his flashlight left and right to see where he was going.

*Sigh* the younger brother thought as he then looked at his other brother walking next to him. He's the oldest out the three and also a heeler dog but looked a bit different as he looked to be both a red and blue heeler with his main feature being his long hair as he was playing on a portable gaming system called Game Pup playing some random platformer game but was cut short after his younger brother gave a light nudge as he jumped into the conversation.

"Yeah... Stripe has a point mate, I'm hoping you didn't bring us out here to show us something dumb, you're kind of making us miss the big wrestling match after all... actually now thinking of that maybe it would be better if we just go back home and you can show us tomorrow instead, what you think?" The older brother said to the blue heeler in front of them. Bandit in response to the questioning stopped in his tracks and turned around to face them.

Bandit appeared to be the middle brother in their family, his fur being mostly blue with a bit of light blue and tan with the main part being his face which had black fur around resembling a mask. On top of that he was spiking a mullet haircut that moved in the wind. "Look, I know we're missing the match, I wanted to see it too.
but I can't show you guys tomorrow, we're all planning on leaving tomorrow and going home, this is my last chance to show you guys and trust me I promise it will be worth coming out here" Bandit said to his brothers as the two didn't respond back only look at him in silence and so Bandit turned back around again and continued walking with the others following as well.

"I don't know about this Radley? like Is it just me or does this area seem very sketchy?" Stripe asks his brother next to him who went back to playing his game system. "What do you mean? We were out here yesterday... well not at night, but still" Radley responds to his brother while looking around.

"But not this far, I don't trust being out here one bit" Stripe said which Bandit noticed. "Mate, maybe you're just overthinking it, I mean in fairness sneaking out, probably wasn't the best idea, but if things start getting unsafe, we'll leave... so let's calm down, take a breather and-" Bandit said, not getting to finish the last part of his statement.

"Breather? Seriously, we're out in the forest late at night and if mom finds out we're out here, we're gonna get in a whole lot of trouble" Stripe responds back to what his brother had said. "And like I said, everything is fine... nothing has happened from us being out here and even then I highly doubt anything will, we'll head back after I'm done showing you guys this, so why don't we just keep going instead of..." Bandit then proceeded to pause the conversation as his older brother randomly started sniffing around the area, which in response made him and Stripe pretty confused.