Back to where it all started

Returning back to the Brisbane area mostly the indoor parking lot. Bandit, Stripe, and Nana were over at Stripe's black and gray SUV with Tixie who was being held up by her husband as he opened the passenger side door and let her step inside.

"Oh Stripe you're such a gentleman" Tixie told him. The male blue heeler responded to this by giving her a kiss on cheek before shutting the car door with the window down. "So what's up with her?" Stripe then overheard a voice behind him which he turned and saw his brother standing there confused. "Remember that lemonade your wife made and we tried after pulling the stump?" Stripe asked his brother.

"Yeah? Why." Bandit wondered only for it to get quiet for a few seconds before Stripe responded. "She found the recipe for it" Stripe answered with a monotone voice. "Oh.... I see" Bandit responds back realizing what he meant by that. "So I'm assuming we're going to head to your house right Stripe?" Nana then jumped into the conversation, asking her youngest son. "Yes but not for us yet. Me and Bandit are going to meet Radley for lunch at Bdubs, so we'll be home in a little bit" Stripe said to his mother.

"Wait, what about Me and your wife?" Nana asked her son whose eyes widened realizing he had no idea what to say back. "Well umm.... I was planning on having you take her home and you can watch over the kids with the Nanny. Me and Radley will be there soon" Stripe said to which Bandit responded with one eyebrow raised.

"Stripe. I don't think that's a good-" Bandit replies only for his mother to immediately respond. "Oh it's alright Bandit. I mean gonna renew my drivers license for a reason, especially when your father is always wanting to get out of the house and go fishing or dig for treasure on the beach" Nana explained to her sons. Bandit though looked at his brother with a serious look of uncertainty before making a brief sigh.

An hour later, Bandit and his two brothers were at the aforementioned bdubs named Buffalo Wild Wings where they sat and waited. "Mate. You should've taken your wife home and not Mum" Bandit said to Stripe who finished taking a drink from his glass cup. "We're still talking about that? We already had this discussion in the car on the way here" Stripe answers back. "Of course we are. Mate, the day we got that huge yearly income to hide our secret, you changed for the worse and stopped focusing on what matters" Bandit told him.

"What are you talking about? I'm the same old, same old. I love my wife and my kids, really the money is just a secondary thing, sure it got me a nice house, a nice vehicle including toys for the kids like that electric toy car and maybe a few other things, but even then you can't forget that I used the money to completely pay off Mum and Dad's apartment" Stripe responses as he then proceeded to look at his phone. "He's got a point Bandit" Radley said, joining in on the discussion. "I know but I just think he's really starting to-" Bandit said only for Stripe to interrupt the conversation.

"Oh my gosh. Mate check out this video I found on Paws" Stripe said before showing the video to Bandit who saw a video of some cat playing the keyboard which made him look back at his brother with confusion.

"Is that a cat playing a keyboard?" Bandit asked his younger brother. "Yeah. Pretty cool right?" Stripe responds, asking him for his opinion. "I mean. I guess" Bandit said as his phone buzzed out of nowhere to which he looked, seeing he received a text message from his manager Ross saying "fantastic job on the interview today kid, your social status after the show has been pretty positive" the message said only for him to receive another that said.

"Also I'm planning on meeting you at your house in a little bit, we'll talk more then" He added. Bandit finished reading the text message only to then randomly hear himself speak in his mind, however he realized that it wasn't his normal voice but was instead the voice he had when he was younger.

"Why not? Maybe it's a dig site with a group of the best and famous archaeologists, who's searching for buried bones! or treasure!" His younger counterpart said on repeat. "Bandit. Is everything okay? You seem rather... unhappy" Radley then asked the blue heeler to which the voice went away. "Huh! Oh I'm fine. I just remember when we were kids" Bandit told his older brother.

"Ah what was it?" Stripe asked Bandit. "*Sigh* I'm... unsure" Bandit said as he looked out the window. The scene then transitions back to the 80s where Bandit, Stripe and Radley were in a police station as they sat down and looked at the police officer who was in front of them and was a golden retriever, typing some information on a computer until another similar looking police officer came into the room. "Their parents have arrived," the police officer said, looking down at the three heelers. All of them got up and made their way into the main entrance as Bandit in front of him, his Mum and Dad waiting for them.

"My sons" their mother was the first to run over to them, giving all three of them a huge hug. "I came as soon as the police called," She said before looking at Bandit with disappointment. "My son. What were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt being out there" His Mum said. "I was trying to show Stripe and Radley a thing I found earlier and-" Bandit tried to explain only for the police officer to intervene.

"They found something else Mrs. Christine Heeler. Something... supernatural" The police officer told the blue heeler. "Huh? Supernatural? W-What do you mean?" She asked the police officer. "Let's just say it's more bigger than you and us could manage" he told them all before giving Christine a card with a name and phone number on it.

"Here you'll need this. When you're boys get old enough we'll arrange a meeting with all of you and only then this will be settled... We'll be in touch if there's further questions" The police officer said before walking away, however unannounced to them one of the officers opened the left side of his jacket revealing a gold badge that had the acronym AFI as it began to fade to white.

To be continued