Sleepytime Again

While Shane, Chilli, and Brandy were away on their fishing trip at Mort's, night time appeared as well at The Heeler's household. Bandit and the girls were the only ones home, and as such he is the only one to watch over them for the night after previously being with Stripe for a while. He was currently working on getting Bluey and Bingo tucked in for bed.

"K. I'm done." Bandit said, when he helped his youngest daughter Bingo get ready for bedtime. "You two want the night lights on, or nah?" Bandit asked the two, Bluey was the first to answer. "Yes dad." Bluey replied to her dad. "Yes please." Bingo replied as well while nodding yes, however something was on her mind that made her worried which Bandit immediately noticed.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Bandit proceeded to ask her, kneeling down to her level to talk to her. "Nothing... just worried about Mum, Aunt Brandy, and Shane. They've been gone all day." Bingo answered with a bit of worry and concern while holding onto her plush rabbit. "Ah. No need to worry about them. They'll be back home tomorrow before breakfast." Bandit rest assured her. But it didn't seem to take away the worries as she still felt concerned. "I know..." She responded with a sad expression.

"Hey. Just know that everything will be alright. No matter what, you can be brave. Having worries and concerns is normal, but you gotta keep moving forward. That way things won't be as scary." Bandit said, which she smiled in response. This made her feel a bit better about them not being present as she hugged her dad. "I best head off to bed now." Bandit then got up, heading to the door preparing to turn the lights off and wish them a good night as he gave them both a smile.

"Goodnight. You two." Bandit said one last time before turning the lights off and shutting the door, letting the two drift off to sleep. Bingo rested her head as her eyes were starting to close but then they opened when she heard her sister whispering. "Bingo." Bluey whispered which the young heeler looked and saw Bluey was looking at her from her bed. "Goodnight." She told her. This cheered Bingo up regarding a moment ago, she couldn't help but reply. "Goodnight sis." Bingo said nicely in return and then Bluey turned back around. Bingo hugged her rabbit plush, shut her eyes and fell completely asleep along with Bluey.

                                   ???

After drifting off to sleep along with Bluey and Bandit

After drifting off to sleep along with Bluey and Bandit. Bingo was transported, flying through some sort of a tunnel with different colors and shapes throughout as she passed by. Where too? No clue. Other than that she found it awesome and was excited this was all thought of in her dream. Eventually Bingo would be taken out of the tunnel and found herself in a dark empty void. It was lonely and quiet, she could barely see anything or anyone.  that is... until suddenly the area around her began to crack.