Fighting Draculoids

A couple of minutes later, as we were driving, I saw in the rearview mirror a white van following us.

"Who's that behind us?" I asked.

Party took a look through his mirror and the car immediately came to a halt.

What's going on?

The guys piled out of the car but as soon as I left it, Kobra put me back into the passenger's seat.

"Olivia," Party said sternly, "You are not allowed to leave this car until all the people in the white suits are gone."

"But who are they?" I asked, afraid.

"Those are Draculoids," Jet informed me, "they work for BL/ind."

"Like the people who killed my parents and took my sister?"

"Yeah. Them," Party answered regretfully. He then took out a purple ray gun and handed it to me, "Use this in case of an emergency. Got it? Otherwise, don't touch it. I can't have you hurting yourself."

"Only for emergencies. Got it."

"Good job."

Party sent me a wink, locked the car door, and the four of them jogged towards the van. I hope they don't get hurt.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Party Poison's POV

We approached the white van with the BL/ind logo on it while keeping our distance. The Dracs hopped out one by one. There were about thirteen of them surrounding us. They were just standing there, with their guns aimed at us, unmoving.

"I just found out," I heard a voice say, "that the Fabulous Four is protecting a new killjoy. She goes by the name of..."

Once the person who was talking revealed themselves, I immediately knew who it was, "Olivia... Grey. Is that correct?"

"Korse," I growled under my breath.

"Fuck off, Korse," Ghoul exclaimed, "we don't have Olivia."

"Well, that's a lie," Korse chuckled, "hand her over, or else things will get ugly.

"No." I simply stated while shooting Korse in the arm.

That started the huge fight.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Olivia's POV

"Fuck off, Korse," I heard Ghoul's distant voice shout, "we don't have Olivia."

After hearing that, I turned around to see what was going on. There were a bunch of people in white suits surrounding Kobra, Jet, Ghoul, and Party. I couldn't hear every word that came out of their mouths, but I could only hear fragments of sentences. They were talking about me? Why?

"Hand her over or..." I couldn't hear the rest of Korse's sentence.

But I did hear one thing from Party that started the whole fight.

"No."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

About 5 minutes later, the four kept killing more and more Dracs while more and more kept coming. I was watching the fight from a distance, silently hoping that the Dracs would just go away.

I observed each killjoy while they were fighting. Kobra Kid had his back pressed up against Jet while they were shooting tons of Dracs together. Fun Ghoul had almost gotten shot in the head, but he ducked so the bullet missed him and hit the Drac behind him that was about to kill him. Party Poison was surrounded by three of four Dracs, he was shooting them as fast as he can. There was one behind him that I knew he couldn't see. Before it got the chance to shoot I grabbed my purple gun quickly and shot the Drac in the back of the head flawlessly. It fell into Party Poison, and he immediately shook it off.