Birthday

Toxic's POV

I was awakened by the sun shining through my eyelids. Remembering that it was my birthday, I shot out of bed and ran into the area diner where the four killjoys and I all hung out. I looked around but saw no one there. I checked everyone's bedrooms, but still, I couldn't find anyone. I checked the front and backyard of the diner and realized I was the only person there right now.

Giving up, I mopily went back inside the diner and sat at the booth we all mainly sat at together. I didn't notice the piece of paper, a can, and a box that was placed in front of me when I sat down. I observed the cans. One can read Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn, I was so happy we found more food! I haven't had corn in a year. Before I popped it open and at it, I observed the box. It read: Metallic Amethyst hair dye. I squealed in excitement. I always wanted to dye my hair purple- it was my favorite color!

After I let my excitement die down, I picked up the paper and read it. It was written in red and blue colored pencil.

Hey, birthday girl! It's Party Poison and Fun Ghoul. We, along with Jet Star and Kobra Kid, want to wish you a happy birthday. We know you were looking for us, so could you do us a favor and meet us at Dr. D's after you finish your breakfast? You told me a while ago that you like corn so the four of us went on a mission and found ten cans of it! Don't eat it all today, eat, maybe like, two-thirds of it. Or one-third if you're not that hungry. Next to the corn, you will find a box. I realized two things: your favorite color is purple and you need to go incognito while you're here. So I got you a box of amethyst hair dye! Please don't do this on your own, we want to do it for you. Outside the diner, you will find a motorcycle colored red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. That's yours. It symbolizes all of us and our colors. Ghoul taught you how to ride one a while ago, so I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with driving on your own from now on. Alright, by now we assume you've finished eating, so hurry up and get here. Happy Birthday, Olivia. We love you.

Signed,
Party Poison and Fun Ghoul.

I sighed happily and realized I had eaten half the can. I put the rest of the corn in a cupboard and sprinted out of the diner in excitement. Just like Party said, the was a multicolor motorcycle outside. I squealed and ran towards it.

There was a helmet on one of the handles. It was purple with the words 'BLACK PARADE IS DEAD' on it. I smiled as I realized that Ghoul is the one who referenced MCR. I put the helmet on and hopped on my motorcycle. I know it's weird, a ten-year-old riding a motorcycle all by herself, but there isn't anyone here to tell me not to. I started my ride to the radio station. All I could think about is when my mom visited me in my dream. She said she is not gone. She's watching over me right now I bet, making sure I'm safe. As was driving, I noticed Mad Gear walking ahead of me.

"Gear!" I called, "Mad Gear!"

He stopped and looked behind him. He didn't notice it was me on the bike, so he started running. I sped up and drove ahead of him, cutting him off.

"Wh- Who are you?" He asked, his voice filled with fear.

"It's me!" I chirped while taking my helmet off, "Olivia!"

"Olivia?" He asked as I nodded, "What are you doing on a motorcycle?! Also, happy birthday!"

"Thank you," I giggled, "And I'm on my way to Dr. D's. Wanna join?"

"Sure! That's where i was going anyways."

Mad Gear hopped on my bike as I drove the both of us to Dr. Death Defying's radio station.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Toxic Ghost!
Happy Birthday to you!"