She's Powerful...

Toxic Ghost's POV

I did not have the energy to get up today. I felt way too upset. Korse and Charlotte's words were stuck in my head. I know I'm a murderer but I did it for a good reason!

There's never a good reason to kill somebody. You're a murderer. Deal with it.
A new voice spoke in my head. It sounded exactly like... me.

I was about to question it until Party Poison and Fun Ghoul came into the room.

"Hey, sugar," Party greeted kindly, "how are you feelin'?"

"Guilty," I answered honestly.

"Kid, um," Ghoul tried to think of something to say but gave up after some time, "Let's just go eat breakfast, alright? We got lucky charms and Cap'n Crunch. Which one do you want?"

"Both," I answered shortly.

"Then let's go get some."

Ghoul stuck out his hand for me and I took it. He led me to the main area of the diner where Jet Star and Kobra Kid were and we sat at the booth. We all sat in silence until Ghoul came over with a box of lucky charms and a box of Cap'n Crunch. I opened the box of lucky charms and ate a handful of the cereal.

"I missed this," I stated plainly.

"So," Party said, "I heard you had a pretty eventful day yesterday."

"Yeah."

"You went on a killing spree with the Vs?"

"Yeah."

"Listen, kid. Don't feel guilty about the people you kill out here. I know, in your mind, you think they have families and stuff, but they don't."

"They don't?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope!" Ghoul cut in, "BL/ind set them up with random people they've never met before, gave them some kids then called them a family. I doubt your parents were even married- let alone in love!"

"That's true," I said thoughtfully, "they never kissed or held hands. They don't act flirty around each other, they just act like... roommates."

"Because they technically were! And killing people out here is just survival. They are trying to hurt you! You're just defending yourself. And there is no possible way for you to not kill anyone out here in the zones. It's either kill or be killed. You don't need to feel guilty. What you need to feel is strong and brave. Like us!"

I smiled, feeling better already. The voices calling me a murderer seemed to quiet down.

"So... I'm not a murderer?" I asked for reassurance.

"Not even close, baby," Jet said and kissed my head.

"Oh!" I smiled brightly, "I feel so much better now! Thanks, Ghoul. Thanks, guys!"

The guys smiled at me.

"Wait, but, Toxic?" Kobra called for my attention.

"Yeah, K?" I answered.

"We need to tell you something that happened yesterday during your panic attack."

"Okay... what happened?"

"So, according to the Vs, you made the ground shake."

"What?"

"Not only that bit you were levitating and glowing purple."

"That's not possible..."

"Babe, we need to get you to your dad. We need to ask him about his."

"I did feel the ground shake, but I thought it was just my legs wobbling. I was levitating?"