Rescue Mission

Party Poison

The next day, I woke the guys up early in the morning. If they protested, I used my plan to save Olivia as bait. I also called over the Ultra Vs and the people who live at the radio station. We were all sitting down at a booth and were all waiting for me to talk.

"You have something to say, Party?" Val asked, waiting for me to explain it.

"Yes, a plan to save Olivia," I stated.

"What is it?!" Cherri jumped out of his seat and asked frantically, "What is it? We'll do anything!"

"I'm gonna need some of your people, Velocity," I explained, "We're gonna barge into BL/ind headquarters. We all know where it is, right? We'll make it in. Once we get in there, we search for Olivia and kill as many draculoids as we can. None of us will die if we bring enough people."

"I'll call my friends, now," Val said and left the room.

"What happened to violence is never the answer?" Ghoul asked me.

I was about to answer but was cut off by Cherri's voice from behind the table, "That doesn't matter now. All that matters is saving Olivia."

And with that, he walked away.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"I'm gonna go find some people to assist us," he answered, then left.

Kobra hurried after him so he could join. There would be a lot of people who'd be happy to help us. Kobra and I went around and introduced Olivia to some people she hadn't seen before a couple of months ago, so she's great friends with them. Dr. D and Pony went back to the radio station to announce our plan on the radio before we left. Ghoul and Jet left with the Ultra Vs, leaving me all alone in the diner.

Not being able to keep my facade any longer, I sped-walked to my room and collapsed on my bed. I let out a quiet sob and stayed there for a while. I was horrified. I was afraid of what they were currently doing to her. I was afraid that we wouldn't be able to get her or ourselves out of there alive. What am I gonna do if someone dies? What are we gonna tell Mad Gear if Olivia dies? God... what did I do?
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I didn't have time to properly think about how to execute my plan because everyone came back to the diner a couple of hours later, telling me they were ready to go. Since there were a lot of people, we all had to talk outside of the diner.

"So, what exactly do we do?" Jet asked.

"How many vehicles do we have?" I asked.

I waited for someone to count, then someone shouted, "Fourteen!"

"Alright," I nodded, "Okay, everyone! Follow my car. We will drive into the city and make our way to BL/ind HQ. Once we are in, we will search for Olivia and kill anyone who gets in our way. I know you all know what she looks like, so there will be no problems, correct? Any questions?"

Since no one spoke up, Ghoul did, "Alright, everyone, start filling up those cars and follow us closely. We will stop our vehicles to give more directions before we make it into the city. Let's go!"

And with that, everyone climbed into a car. In my car, I was driving, Kobra was in the passenger's seat, Jet was behind me, and Ghoul was behind Kobra. While we drove in silence, Ghoul pulled out a picture of Olivia from out of nowhere and put it on the windshield.

"Our motivation," he explained, "I took it when a crash queen found a Polaroid camera."

We nodded and stared ahead of us. Well, they stared at the picture, but I stared straight ahead. I can't look at Olivia until I know she's safe and forgives me.