The Plan: On Both Sides.

Toxic Ghost

Dream...
I was back in the barren wasteland where my mom died and where the war happened. I didn't panic or feel weird. I knew my mom brought me here to speak to me. Send me a message. Give me advice. Lead the way.

"Mom?" I called for her, "Mom, you there?"

"I'm here, Olivia," she called back.

"Where are you?"

"Hold on it takes a while to get there. You can meet me halfway. Just pick a random direction and start walking forward."

I turned around and did as she said. I walked until I could slightly see her in the distance. I smiled and jogged over to her. She was already running so it didn't take long to reach each other.

"Mom!" I greeted, happily.

"Olivia!" She shouted back.

I ran into her arms and hugged her. Hugging me back, she stroked my hair.

"Mom, what happened to me? Do you know if Ghoul will be alright?" I asked, panicked.

"He'll be fine, sweetheart," she assured me, "but you've been taken by Korse."

"Korse took me? How do I leave?"

"You have to figure that out on your own, Liv. I'm sorry, but I can't help you with everything. And I can't stay for long. Your body is waking up."

"But I need answers!"

"And you'll get them soon, but for now, you need to wake up!"

I woke up in an all-white room. It seemed like a padded cell. It was pretty small but perfect for a small person like myself. The only thing in the room was a white door, a camera, and a bed.

I looked at the camera, "Hello?" I called and waved, "Korse? Let me out!"

I heard a beeping sound after requesting to be freed. The door opened slowly, but no one came in. I slowly exited the room and walked down the hall. I looked at everyone's room. There were all padded cells with a big glass so whoever passed by the rooms could see inside. But inside the cell, there's no glass. You're just staring at a wall.

There are people inside these cells. Some are looking around frantically, some are screaming to be freed, but the majority of the people... the majority of them are sitting on their beds facing the fake wall and... smiling. Their smiles are so big and look painful. It looks like their cheeks are going to fall off their faces. I walked past a woman who had a giant smile, and I watched a tear fall from her eye. She's in pain. Three dracucloids entered her room and dragged her out of it. She didn't fight or anything. She just smiled. It didn't seem like she could move unless someone gave her an order. She's joining Korse's army.

I backed away from her room and into a person.

"Ah, Olivia," I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Korse," I growled.

I felt him grab my hand and pull me into a room named 'Control'. In this room, there were monitors everywhere in this building and out in the desert. They were watching The Killjoys, The Crash Queens, and The Motor Babies. He had cameras in the diner and the radio station.

"Like what you see, Miss Grey?" Korse asked me, "As you can tell, we have eyes everywhere."

"How did... how did you get cameras in the diner and the radio station?" I asked, hesitantly.