Another World or Back to the Past ?

READING GUIDE FOR EASIER READING :

1. Parenthesis mark (...) : Showing the character he is thinking something or what on his mind, and Author talk or comments

2. BOLD : Showing the POV or back to the character or flashback

( Author :
Nimitz did not realize that he was now in another world in the form of a male human. He only realized it when he opened his eyes. And he see himself as a Shipboy.

Nimitz : " Where am i now ? And ... i am a half human and half ship of my own. Is this what those people mostly call as 'shipgirls ' but cause i am a man. That will be named ' shipboy '. Hmm ... i should observe this area with my E - 2 Hawkeye, but how i am going to do that ? "

Amidst Nimitz's confusion, he found a Compound Bow on his back also he spot his flight deck now it's left body. Without further ado, Nimitz immediately released a Hawkeye who then flew high to the clouds and started scouting the area.

 Without further ado, Nimitz immediately released a Hawkeye who then flew high to the clouds and started scouting the area

( Just Imagine the Hawkeye starts take off okay ? Cause i don't have the image for it )

MEANWHILE IN PEARL HARBOUR

Arizona : " Girls ! Take care, those Sakura Empire aircraft carriers has started to launch their warplanes toward us "

Cleveland : " What should we do ? We're outnumbered, and Enterprise is still on it's way to here "

Hanmam : " I don't care ! Now we must prepare for everything that will happen ! "

Hornet : " Hey everyone, sorry i'm late ! "

Cleveland : " Hornet ! Thank goodness you're here, will you help us down here ? "

Hornet : " YO !!! "

BACK TO NIMITZ

Nimitz soon receive an image from his E - 2 Hawkeye and the image showing the condition of Pearl Harbour is about to get under attack by the Sakura Empire fleet, Nimitz must immediately decide his decicion.

Nimitz : (" Yes, it seems i got back to the past again, it's like when i become an actor film at the time in 1980. But this is a good chance to save them, however. This could also change the history of time, but I don't want them to be destroyed once again ! " )

Nimitz then began to sail carefully, while monitoring information on the movements his oponent he began adjusting the settings on his bow. He found also that he get rearmed back with his 1980 - 1999 aircrafts beside his present aircrafts in 2022, so he guess he maybe will launch his old jets first.

Nimitz : " All right i'm close on the range, time to give them close air support. Hold on girls, Uncle Chester will save your lives ! "

( Author : Uncle Chester is one of USS Nimitz nicknames )

Nimitz launched 2 squadrons of his F - 14 Tomcat, A - 6 Intruder, and F/A - 18 E/F Super Hornet, also 2 special aircraft squadrons and took off at Supersonic speed, except the A - 6 Intruders.